Toribash
Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
Guys here to help the clan Hunter dont be beggin for money earn it or ask for a loan

thx tobreak.. thats right. oh.. and by the way..

@allies.. you also can have spots in the TEAMS.
Recruitment-Team and MGMTeam are only for Monks..
but Host-Team , Event-Team plus Art- and Design-Team are
here for Allies too. PM me if you are interested..
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Hey guys, I just wanna ask how all of you are today. I've been feeling kinda down lately.

What's wrong dude, we're here for you.
brawlin
so when's the next big fight or war. Also is there like any special day of the week where y'all like make a room n we all just brawl out
Just sayin hi. Sorry for being so stupid that one day.. I had nearly broken my back because I was late to my Aikido class in Yellow Springs and i parkoured half the way. Fell 5 feet downwards. Fractured my C disk and dislocated the B disk.

OFC. my bro is on my account and he's got me into all this trouble? lol he doesn't even know what aikido is ~Hunter Covington
Last edited by Dadeichu; Aug 30, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
Originally Posted by Dadeichu View Post
Just sayin hi. Sorry for being so stupid that one day.. I had nearly broken my back because I was late to my Aikido class in Yellow Springs and i parkoured half the way. Fell 5 feet downwards. Fractured my C disk and dislocated the B disk..

I've been reading lately the clan thread, and the problems with you, lying and that kind of things. And i have to say that there isn't anything called "B disk" and if you fractured your C disk from your back, you should be in the hospital, as that can probably leave you in a wheelchair, without any movement in your body. Before talking like that i think that you should do a little research of what you're going to say.

The real post was about the events, and if I can still go to them, as i left (Monk) for whatever reasons, I still enjoy playing with some of you.

Kisses, Monkeyz~