Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So yeah, my parents are going to be buying a new car soon. Usage would be split around 70% for me, 20% for my dad, 10% for my mom.

With a price of 40k, I think we've settled on the Infiniti G37 Journey. With Premium, navigation and Sport packages! I went to test drive the car today. Wow, it was beastly. I think it has the most powerful naturally aspirated V6 in mass production right now. 0-60 is less than 5.5 seconds, 328 hp. Damn.

This is coming from a 2005 toyota camry, so I'm pretty @#$%ing excited.

It's gonna be a week to a month before we actually buy any car though, so anyone have suggestions for sport sedans in the 40k range? We've ruled out the bmw's, vw's, kia's, hyundais, volvo's, etc etc. problem is, the leather isn't the best, and the paint isn't the most durable either.....

But wow, what a beaut. Pretty sure we can haggle maybe 2-3k off the sticker price too.

I already had researched the car a lot before test driving, but my dad had not. When we went to drive it at the dealership, he learned that it had 328 hp and uttered a phrase roughly equivalent to "Holy shit." We both loved the car.
Just my mom left to try it now. Hope she likes it half as much as we did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
My WoW account was hacked, and all of my characters were deleted. lol.
I had a level 69 Orc, so hopefully Blizzard can get it back for me. If not, I'll just go outside or something.
So just now, I went to a party for AP students (I know, it sounds so lame, but we had great fun). Mostly seniors (12th graders about to graduate) while I and 4 others were juniors.

But yeah, we all had a rave going on in the basement, had a potluck upstairs full of ethnic food, since a lot of us have international heritage.

Me and my junior friends had been playing with the glowsticks having some fun, one had exploded, making bright spots on everyone Oh and one of my friends accidentally lit his shirt on fire :] Anyway, after 30-50 minutes, we stopped and kinda disbanded, with me slightly dancing to the music.
One senior girl who I've began to like this year also had come to the party. We've been txting each other occasionally as light friends. Sometimes we talked with each other after school or on facebook.
So she had been dancing for a while, while we were playing with the glowsticks and eventually came over to sit in the couch, where I was sitting on an armchair. After a while, we started to dance. I haven't been to a dance all year, and I was REALLY uncoordinated, especially after the huge potluck. No slow songs, it was a rave :P But we danced a while, she was having fun, I was feeling a tad awkward. After all, she would be graduating this year, in a week actually. She is very slender too, wants to be like a model. My last girl friend I danced with was a bit on the chubby side, so there wasn't as much to hold on to. (Yeah, fuck her, that bitch >_>) So I was mostly placed my hands rather safely on her shoulders. She is a good deal shorter than me, so I didn't want to reach too low or too high, ...ehe... :/ Eventually we stopped dancing, around when people started getting in the pool (there had been a thunderstorm that finally stopped)
So we went upstairs for a drink, started talking. Went back down, up, down, talked the whole time. Most people left us alone. It was around 7:30 PM (19:30) We had talks similar to what we have at school with each other. Usually on heavier subjects like the problems we were having with our family or maybe our classes. The conversation carried over to her going to MIT next year. (Yes she is very smart, very hard working. 35 on the ACT, 2400 on the SAT.)
She told me that although she had been dancing, she felt isolated there. After maybe on hour of getting to know each other more, we started to leave. I went down to fetch her heels for her and I got my jacket. After an awkward minute outside, we went into her car, talking a bit more, witnessing a moment where two cars were glaring at each other due to all our cars stuffing up the roads. Hahah, pretty epic moment there :]

After a while longer, we went to the movies, catched Iron Man 2 in IMAX, but only watched the first half, about 80 minutes, before we went home.
We had a great time, at least I did. She looked like she was enjoying herself at the party too. This is the fastest any of my relations with others have moved. I won't see her again until next saturday though, at graduation.
Hm. I won't be in town most of summer, neither would she. She really wants me to go to MIT though. I'm worried I won't be accepted.
I've been through some rough times lately, so I do need someone to talk to intimately. Just felt like typing this out somewhere.

But after having my last relationship end after she found out I was several months younger (what a bitch), I'm pretty hesitant now. Cuz she's almost a full year older. And graduating.
She's one of the VERY few pretty asian girls at our high school of 2000. None are very attractive in my year, only very nerdy, and still not as smart as she is. Now, I just regret not knowing her better earlier.
Yeah, that's my random ramble, totally unrelated, probably totally uninteresting. Oh well.

ONTOPIC:
Wow, C0XY, has it really been that long already? I'm glad you are back at any rate! Probably why this place had been so dead ;)

Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
That's what you get for playing World of Warcraft.

^^^

^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
yeah I was totaly the thing that kept this clan alive and going.

as for whatever else you said its was long so... yeah did not read

did I miss any big toriness?
[o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
So just now, I went to a party for AP students (I know, it sounds so lame, but we had great fun). Mostly seniors (12th graders about to graduate) while I and 4 others were juniors.

But yeah, we all had a rave going on in the basement, had a potluck upstairs full of ethnic food, since a lot of us have international heritage.

Me and my junior friends had been playing with the glowsticks having some fun, one had exploded, making bright spots on everyone Oh and one of my friends accidentally lit his shirt on fire :] Anyway, after 30-50 minutes, we stopped and kinda disbanded, with me slightly dancing to the music.
One senior girl who I've began to like this year also had come to the party. We've been txting each other occasionally as light friends. Sometimes we talked with each other after school or on facebook.
So she had been dancing for a while, while we were playing with the glowsticks and eventually came over to sit in the couch, where I was sitting on an armchair. After a while, we started to dance. I haven't been to a dance all year, and I was REALLY uncoordinated, especially after the huge potluck. No slow songs, it was a rave :P But we danced a while, she was having fun, I was feeling a tad awkward. After all, she would be graduating this year, in a week actually. She is very slender too, wants to be like a model. My last girl friend I danced with was a bit on the chubby side, so there wasn't as much to hold on to. (Yeah, fuck her, that bitch >_>) So I was mostly placed my hands rather safely on her shoulders. She is a good deal shorter than me, so I didn't want to reach too low or too high, ...ehe... :/ Eventually we stopped dancing, around when people started getting in the pool (there had been a thunderstorm that finally stopped)
So we went upstairs for a drink, started talking. Went back down, up, down, talked the whole time. Most people left us alone. It was around 7:30 PM (19:30) We had talks similar to what we have at school with each other. Usually on heavier subjects like the problems we were having with our family or maybe our classes. The conversation carried over to her going to MIT next year. (Yes she is very smart, very hard working. 35 on the ACT, 2400 on the SAT.)
She told me that although she had been dancing, she felt isolated there. After maybe on hour of getting to know each other more, we started to leave. I went down to fetch her heels for her and I got my jacket. After an awkward minute outside, we went into her car, talking a bit more, witnessing a moment where two cars were glaring at each other due to all our cars stuffing up the roads. Hahah, pretty epic moment there :]

After a while longer, we went to the movies, catched Iron Man 2 in IMAX, but only watched the first half, about 80 minutes, before we went home.
We had a great time, at least I did. She looked like she was enjoying herself at the party too. This is the fastest any of my relations with others have moved. I won't see her again until next saturday though, at graduation.
Hm. I won't be in town most of summer, neither would she. She really wants me to go to MIT though. I'm worried I won't be accepted.
I've been through some rough times lately, so I do need someone to talk to intimately. Just felt like typing this out somewhere.

But after having my last relationship end after she found out I was several months younger (what a bitch), I'm pretty hesitant now. Cuz she's almost a full year older. And graduating.
She's one of the VERY few pretty asian girls at our high school of 2000. None are very attractive in my year, only very nerdy, and still not as smart as she is. Now, I just regret not knowing her better earlier.
Yeah, that's my random ramble, totally unrelated, probably totally uninteresting. Oh well.

ONTOPIC:
Wow, C0XY, has it really been that long already? I'm glad you are back at any rate! Probably why this place had been so dead ;)

^^^

^_^

tl;dr
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..