Toribash
Originally Posted by Dalliance View Post
Then chances are it's your CPU. Your graphics card will not be under any great strain when playing Minecraft.

Anything I can do to get my CPU up? (Buying a new computer isn't optional.)
hey make a new world and type in gimmieabreak in seeds. it spawns you in the middle of a NPC village.
-----
Originally Posted by Dalliance View Post
Your graphics card won't effect performance to any great degree, it's your CPU that matters. And for people wondering how to change the fog distance, you need to press F3 then press 'F'.

not to correct you but its just f you need to hit.
Last edited by maxax01; Sep 18, 2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SOULJA BOY IS AWESOME!! CLICK MEH!JOIN TODAY!!
im having a go at this server shit so i started 1 up now as far as i know since this server is running on my own pc i only need ppl to use my ip to access it

Welcome to KaiCraft: 121.215.217.233:25565
Last edited by Kaitetsou; Sep 19, 2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: wrong information
Originally Posted by shook View Post
I might check out your server at some point, may0, since i've been itching to see all the new features. Finding them in SP is a bit dull and stuff.

In other news, i updated my texture pack to 1.8 and released it.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...amon-textures/

I know there are far better packs out there, but hey, some oddballs might be looking for something like it. :P

Hi shook. I'm an oddball :D
Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
If you need a server to play on, check mine out. There's usually someone on, and we're all pretty friendly.

But welcome to your new life of minecraft.

Ok, coming now. Gonna sus all yo houses and shit.

EDIT: Fucking, well done on the village, looks so sick. I love the footpath and all that, plus how it's secure with that fence. Good shit.
Last edited by Peter; Sep 19, 2011 at 01:43 PM.
lol
.........all u saw was the village damn man u missed out we had a scale white house a floating villiage the Washington monument and heaps more
Yeah, I should have been more interested considering how intrigued I was...confusion.

But still, I was impressed and apparently haven't even seen the good stuff! aha
lol
someone tried to connect to my server but it says lost connection so maybe i need the port and ip
121.215.217.233:25565
25565 is the port that has been forwarded

poppo connected so all good guys feel free to come in and enjoy the server
Last edited by Kaitetsou; Sep 19, 2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: yay