Endurance Onslaught 6.0
im 18, obviously, why else would i try to join. and you could easily see that by looking at my profile
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Hello, i'd like to join OLDA

-Belt: 4th dan
-Clan: fl0w
-Playing since january 2012
Last edited by HunnKhan; Aug 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Hey, i'm 18 and i would like you to take me in your organization. My clan is Silver, my join date is jan 2010, im russian and my belt is 6th dan black belt.
Here's the proof of my age:

LOL

I dont need weed to get you high.
Hi there oWO

My name's Jonar, I turned 18 the 1st of july and I'm from Norway. I'm currently in the clan Tint (Obviously), and 2nd Dan Black Belt in-game. I've been playing toribash since late 09, joined the forum around February 2010 ^^

Sexy description: I'm a weird0 for sure, watch anime, in love and optimistic =3
Hello! I turned 18 about a month ago.
I actually completely stopped playing toribash or visiting IRC/forums a couple of years ago because of computer issues and never really started again. I do however drop by to get updates once in a while and I realised today that I could join OLDA so here I am.
What's up guys
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Not much. Lurking all over the forums I used to be active in is proving itself to be pretty fun. Although it looks like video making has been gradually disappearing. It's a shame, that used to be my main interest in the game.
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Not much. Lurking all over the forums I used to be active in is proving itself to be pretty fun. Although it looks like video making has been gradually disappearing. It's a shame, that used to be my main interest in the game.

Think you'll find a lot of the "Talent" of this game has disappeared.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!