Toribash
hey dude. all are up and down not (primarily down:<). what anout you?)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
should i sell my active items and get that epic simple naked look?

I'd suggest no but its really up to you.
Or maybe you should sell and buy new items.
Master of the arcane arts
Oh man i want my custom belt....842 game left, it seems like it's taking forever to make this last 1k qi...
How are you guys? All fine?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Oh man i want my custom belt....842 game left, it seems like it's taking forever to make this last 1k qi...

Not really, started College yesterday. It's a pretty good Federal College but I must travel about 75 miles (120 km) per day to study there. But I'm thinking about moving to somewhere near the College, maybe pay a rent and live alone there :>

Btw, here's a picture of my new College:

Main building

They recently received an award as one of the ten most beautiful universities in the world, indeed it's a nice place, it's located in the rural area of Rio de Janeiro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.

600+ games more till 10th dan.
And its also taking forever.

Void, do you have a car?
If you don't, I think you should move somewhere nearer.
Master of the arcane arts
Moncho, I don't have a car but I'm moving to another place, and it's really close to the college
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.