Toribash
3rd try.
Attached Files
Nomical.rpl (182.2 KB, 12 views)
%c_Script.rpl (176.9 KB, 11 views)
Numa Numa.rpl (279.1 KB, 11 views)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Fuuuu

Dropkick
-The first replay appears to be bugged in some parts plus I noticed you lost too many times the momentum. The faster you dismember, the better it is, it's not all about the number of dm's. Try to stay more on your feet and forget about the pose!
-The second one is actually your best, since you were fast and brutal. You could have ended uke with grabbing his legs and hitting the glutes avoiding so that ugly double grab. Nice skeets, lacks of a pose once again.
-Stop flying in the air with no purpose, it doesn't look good in the complex of the replay. Pretty good replay though ;o
Work on poses and your flow.

Isaintd
-I liked the first replay, put some more efford in the final skeet though. Make it become a skeetcap.
-The second one was good too, but the fact that you touched uke with your head kinda ruined everything. The double grab also ruins the replay. The kick at the glutes was rather impressive.
-Generic opener, kinda useless chest kick but solid final hit. I approve it
Use your feet better and forget about the double grabbing.

Kekkonen
-Strange kick that actually worked well, standing on your feet isn't bad. Skeeting when you are not on your feet don't look good.
-The pose was great, the balance not. The moviments don't look realistic.
-Odd dm's,really, but they worked (again :P ). This replay show that you understood what you have to do to get in here. Be more ambitious and try get faster and evil dm's if you know what I mean.
Keep practicing.

Assassin99
-The opener itself was let's say typical (thanks Nuthug) but you impressed me. You have the speed, now add that third dm on both hits.
-Not really ormo material, I'd suggest you to change it.
-Why haven't you grabbed uke and kicked him in the balls? You could have done an awesome replay!
You can do it, keep practicing.

Sdoggy
-Nothing to say on the first replay, just relax the legs when after ending the hits to land naturally on your feet.
-Impressive double core, do you think you can get in just by doing it :P ? Add some more.
-Perfect, add a pose please!
Work on what I said and you might get in.

Romirez
-If you meant to look realistic, It didn't seem since the moviments looked a little unrealistic (either the land after the kick).Good job on getting the skeetcap but it doesn't look really great due the speed of its execution.
-Nothing to say, I liked it. I know it's hard but try not to lose your balance ;o
-If you don't count the first 200 frames, the replay is perfect.
Have a better use of the ankles and work on the decaps.

Dialord
-Messy replay, nice ending. Work more on the flow, make it neater.
-What's up with that boom and the decap? :|
-I loved this one, shame on the head that didn't come out when you hit uke, try to get it !
Use the last replay as example and improve even more.

Reningan
-You looked too static, be faster. (I'd suggest to change this replay ;o)
-Typical combo hit (split+falling decap). It worked good though
-As for the abover replay maker, try not to use your head and you body (except hands and legs of course) to dm uke. Also I'd have avoided the last dm.
It's a no for now, sorry.

Mihanik
-Let's forget about the first 250 frames. The last ones was impressive, I couldn't believe when I saw that leg boom :o
-Nothing to say, it looked good to me.
-Apart the strange use of the grab, it's perfect.
Switch the first replay with another one and it'll be fine.

Warr33
-Messy, typical opener. You just fell on uke and hit him.
-That'mp dude, we are an sp organization.
- Pretty good, I just don't get why you decide to fly away instead on staying your feet.
It's a no right now, sorry.

AnTaJl
-Solid double core, the momentum was kinda lost but you were able to find it. Good job.
-Love,love,love. I so love it. Reminds me of cowmow's.
-Change this one, it's so clear that it's not your style
Switch the last one and you might enter.

Cube
-Try to boom the legs instead of getting a simple split. Also what's up with that decap? :|
-Not really what I usually do, but you lost the balance too many times.
-Fluidity, try to work more on it.
It's a no right now, sorry.

I got bored, I know.
Ummm,
Im not sure but i havnt got an full responce to my app.
Pat said he was disiding almost 2 weeks ago.
I Uploaded some more but i havnt got a response.
My Time!
I have three replays for you guys. I play on -30.

1. Boomhit: It is a boomhit, and then a B-kick, B-kick, B-twist combo.
2. Boomhit to combo: Flying boomkick to the stomach, 3dms, followed by a quick decap punch, then another boomkick(I think it counts as a boomkick).
3. Madman: They aren't my things, but I want to show that you can do one without flipping around and shit. Here is one on my feet, from a run. I start with a 3dm punch combo, do a 3 dm grab-and-rip, then a boomhit with my Elbow, to top it all off, I play the drums.
Attached Files
Co1 - Do you feel good.rpl (254.8 KB, 16 views)
Co1 - Rancor.rpl (162.3 KB, 16 views)
Co1 - Rock on.rpl (308.9 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Cloneone1; Feb 2, 2011 at 03:06 AM.
Co1 - Do you feel good. - The opener was a bit too slow and I didn't like the way you holdall (frame 950). Kick was not clean and the knee hit looked meh. I'm not really a fan of realism and I can't do shit, but the way you holdall is just making me rage and scream. Transistion between frame 670-620 was really stiff and ugly. Spins were good IMO.

Co1 - Rancor. - Another replay with meh and slow opener. The incoming core split kick was really good, and I really liked it. Decap punch could be more stylish and "cool", because for some reason I don't really like it. Second kick was ok. And this spin/barrel roll thing was not good. Pose is okay tho'.

Co1 - Rock on. - When you run, hold your arms. Because it looked like arms were fractured or something like that. Also, ripping things doesn't look cool. Don't do that. First three punches were okay. And then the ripping part comes. Looked really not cool. The elbow hit was okay. Overall the replay is okay.

It's a no, you have to practice more.
Last edited by Ruki; Feb 2, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
=|. I think you just don't like the way I do things. Me replays weren't bad, they were different. You didn't like my openers, and that's fine, because other people do. I could go on bitching, but I won't.

Thank you for taking your time to watch my replays.
I didn't say that the replays are not good. I just said you need more practice. Re-apply in like 2 weeks and we'll see.

Yeah.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Don't forget to judge jets aswell ruki.
He really got some potenciall.
But for some reason you recruiters have forgot about he's application.
Ruki is a wise man, co1 take note of what he's saying.
Last edited by Swexx; Feb 2, 2011 at 08:52 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM