Toribash
I'll give you a 4k photo of me covered only in smegma ;)
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Yea, no... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
... I dont trust this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I don't even know where to go from here.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
You post a half naked picture of yourself covered slightly by a sheet holding a pink rose with your teeth and having a giant rubber hand up your shitter and birds whistling "La cucaracha" and a dead critter hanging upside down over your head with naked old asian ladies pouring tar over each other bodies like it's 1999 and asking an unbathed old russian man in a tamga having a small note on the tip of his penis/fishing rod that says "pandaren will you draw me?".
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
You post a half naked picture of yourself covered slightly by a sheet holding a pink rose with your teeth and having a giant rubber hand up your shitter and birds whistling "La cucaracha" and a dead critter hanging upside down over your head with naked old asian ladies pouring tar over each other bodies like it's 1999 and asking an unbathed old russian man in a tamga having a small note on the tip of his penis/fishing rod that says "pandaren will you draw me?".

How fucking wasted or high are you? lol

Also, thanks rainboweye. :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I was completely sober (I often am), it's just... my mind is like a like a garden maze that I burned down so everything in there is in clear sight. To the left I got an archive of a memory palace where I sort everything I do, see, think, say or hear, which I remember most of if I was calm when I experienced it, and to the right is the rest of my mind; stacked on top of itself.
(Almost) Nothing really feels less natural to do than other things, I just follow other peoples lead when it comes to not seeming batshit crazy.
It's quite enjoyable to let it surface sometimes, though.