Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We need to discuss it with Lucent. Be patient. And if we do. We need only our beast heads of the clan to discuss. Not every single person in Coffee so Lucent and Void will probbly have to grant "Certain" members access.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Dude, fuck no. How can this guy benefit us at all? Can we please see examples of your art or replays? Just because you are Lucent's friend doesn't mean you can fuck around here. If you would like to be helpful, at least use a translator when you speak to us, because it would save a lot of time. And if he was accepted, why does he not have a clan tag, and can we please have a legit clan vote on this guy? Someone go make a poll thread.

Its funny because its kinda how you got in. Not completely but, Krist told everyone to give you a chance. Even though you had a lot of yes's from us and me, but don't hypocritical. I think he would be a good addition to the clan.

He's good but you guys denied him? Look at his art and replays. He'd make a great addition to the clan. Just needs better replays.
Last edited by RICKMO118; Jun 3, 2011 at 04:01 AM.
Rick, you're saying shit, we don't want people joining without asking other members' opinion, yes kristis told us to give trikskier a chance, but before accepting him, most of our active members gave him a yes, that's why he got accepted. There is a HUGE difference.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Getting to know you guys
Hiya all.
Wanting to join wanted get to know you all ect.
Im chandlerb with a name change.
I already Pm'ed Lucent about it, but I'm still waiting his reply =l
Like, 3 weeks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Do you think certain members should get access? The oldest members? or just everyone knows the password for it.
Hello ...Tune
I love the name. It sticks! And I'm glad to meet you. You seem pretty cool and nice. I like you already and I haven't really seen you around. Put me in your Love list though! I'm in desperate need of love.
eh I did kinda stretch the truth there sorry. Anyways yes from me. I think hes a good artist and ect.