no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lolblackbelt

This blackbelt is gonna shove a stick up your tiny ass. ~Cretor
Last edited by Cretor; Jan 29, 2010 at 05:57 AM.
Stop mod abusing cretor i dont know how u got mod but seriously dont.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
=/
Ok, Ok. Read around the forums, find out the hole story. But, I dont have to take abuse from you ok?
Also, I think it'd be a good idea for you to look at the member list again. You might do a couple double takes =0
Last edited by Cretor; Jan 29, 2010 at 06:46 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

I've been thinking of leaving the clan since space has left because this clan was created by space and uric together and it was always kept together by uric and space together and no offence to cretor but I kind of miss space as the leader already just after i saw that he left the clan. So I'm going to take a day or two considering it and also lsl leaving the clan was pretty bad for me because we're pretty good mates, By the way I'm open for any suggestions to not leave but right now they'd have to be fairly good suggestions for me to be more likely to stay.
I completely understand sexy. There's no doubt that everyone will miss Space, but there's nothing we can do. At least we still got Uric and his awesomeness to hold us together.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Yeah but I just believe that I've done my part in this clan and I think it's time for me to move.
Ah okay I dont read the first post when I'm posting on an old thread and yeah I was a bit shocked about you being captain now lol.
Well, if thats how you feel, then I'm sorry. At least wait for Uric to come by tomorrow and give his opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Yeah I'll wait because I don't want to offend everyone in this clan that I am friends with