Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Except I wasn't carried. I literally had to get off my ass in the jungle and get kills everywhere. I was carried once, and that was when I was Kayle. The rest, I was either doing ok (xin games), or carrying like crazy (trynd and yi).

Also, I was against people who were mid Silver last season. So much bs.

Exactly what holotor said, you weren't carried in this season's placements because you shouldn't be playing with higher levels. Those silvers you played with must have had a below average mmr for their division.

It's kinda what kristis is going through, if you belong there, you'll stay there, if you don't, you'll climb relatively easily.

EDIT : 6 wins 4 losses. From plat 5 to plat 5. The relief is real.

Last edited by EJM; Jan 26, 2015 at 03:42 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Also, I was against people who were mid Silver last season. So much bs.

Trust me when I say in s4 more than half of the people in mid silver deserved to be bronze. Some of the customs I play in have silvers play all the time, and a lot of them, when tryharding, lose to cheese builds and general stupidity. A lack of wards, the inability to determine small advantages, bad cs skills, lack of game knowledge, bad teamwork, and many more things plague most silver players, and the only reason they don't drop instantly to bronze 5 is because their reaction times are at least faster than a retarded potato.

You should be able to get out of bronze no problem with hard carry solo laners anyways.

Plus, at least you could theoretically duo with those people. Last season I was being matched against people in plat when i was in silver, which was slightly ridiculous if rito won't let me even duo with a plat when I'm silver.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
2 for 1 rune pages are out in the bundles tab in the shop. 6300 IP for 2 pages is pretty good if you still need them.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
2 for 1 rune pages are out in the bundles tab in the shop. 6300 IP for 2 pages is pretty good if you still need them.

Already bought 4 more.

8 pages now. The dream.

how it feels having 8 rune pages

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

And then you get 12 rune pages and wonder why the hell you needed 12 rune pages.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The many variations of critplank... Duh!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Critplank is the bane of my existence. Either it's on the enemy team doing work or on my team doing nothing.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
And then you get 12 rune pages and wonder why the hell you needed 12 rune pages.

Haha, so accurate. I'm already struggling with 8.

This is what I've got so far.

AP vs AD
AP vs AP
AD vs AP
AD vs AD
ADC
Sejuani
Arm Penetration [Zed]
Yasuo
Last edited by Kristis133; Jan 26, 2015 at 07:36 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

All I have is an AP and an AD rune pages. I was focusing on getting all champs first, but now that the bundle is out I'll just go ahead and get my free pages.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Finally find a Champs that work well in this jungle.
Sion !

Definitly a good champs , is Q is good for clearing camp , is Shield pretty nice too and the W is definitly good for stun monster.

For people that want this , if i'm not busy with schools , gonna do a map with all the best place to put mushrooms with teemo'...
I like to see people ragin' about "Satan"

Ps : Maybe Azir will be good in the jungle...If you know how to place you soldier of course , but the ult look perfect for a jungler...
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Jan 26, 2015 at 08:54 PM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO