Toribash
Yi actually has an amazing early game in the jungle. I can do a full clear easy and still be able to gank or counter jungle.

You just need atk speed runes and masteries, and Meditate on lvl 2. His E is almost useless in early game. Also, kill the small fucks first unless you smite the big one. And always start with gromp. The golem and red is for early ganking potential.

Wolves are good for counter jungling so make sure to smite it before doing anything in enemy jg.

When you find a ward with chickens while walking to a lane for a gank, you don't have to clear it. Just walk past it (lower elos)

Oh and I'm 5/2. I better get in high Silver.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Started placements yesterday, currently 1-2 guess I'm going to bronze, ended gold3. Maybe I'll get lucky and go 8-2 and move up a turret. Well i can dream.
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
Slowly climbing back. Feels good to hit gold once more. Even if the games are too easy now. 10/0/11 \o/

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

So, I win 1 game, lose 2, go on a 6 win streak, and then lose 1 game after that.

And this is what I got

My Replays

I forgot how easy it is to carry with nasus... lololol
had 450 stacks at 20 min mark and 950 stacks around 35 min mark
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So, I win 1 game, lose 2, go on a 6 win streak, and then lose 1 game after that.

And this is what I got

Makes sense. This season Riot decided to make matchmaking in placements more around your own skill level instead of being carried by Gold players every game for you to end up with a higher mmr than what you should have. If it was like last season where you could be carried into Silver 1 but you wouldn't have any fun and youll be sad for losing every game and quit ranked..
Except I wasn't carried. I literally had to get off my ass in the jungle and get kills everywhere. I was carried once, and that was when I was Kayle. The rest, I was either doing ok (xin games), or carrying like crazy (trynd and yi).

Also, I was against people who were mid Silver last season. So much bs.
My Replays