Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ohh man. yea i have my threads backwards. newest post first... i should have switched it for the link !!
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
me n Corey have had our bad times but i guess a friend that ive knows for a great long time id treat like family.
So Fezch could see Corey as a Brother in a way =).

Life isnt fari tell me about it.
JaCk Is BaCk
Originally Posted by RDC View Post
Life isnt fair tell me about it.

You do realise that someone else is meant to say the last part? Also corey wasnt my freind to start off with so i cant shrug off the 'bad times' like you do rdc.
pfft you'd know, i sold a set stinker than this for 80k plus i've been around alot longer than you and seen many sets get sold. i know the texture market much much better than you.

btw how much did your set cost? and just out of curiosity what do you think it's worth.
Last edited by ThatNGuy; Dec 10, 2009 at 08:15 AM.
Reason -Australian Volleyball Schools Cup
Back - Saturday
minimal activity until then
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Why? School shit
State reasons. Well our school had a massive brawl,it was Asian and the Aussie right? its started by a fat guy making a racist comment about us and then we declared a brawl so the next day I bought some friends of mine from other schools to fight. I though they'll be helpful but i though wrong,My friends bought knifes and shit to fight,so then the school couldn't handle this so they called the police and then i got a suspension for a couple of weeks.
When will you be back? dunno,I'll be on the forum less and ingame less because i've got tons of homework to do