Toribash
Streaming league of legends very soon! Share to support me and help improve my channel! http://www.twitch.tv/theofficialnovixel/

Come see how I do haven't played in a few months

Playing Yi like a nub in the jungle !!

Want to play with me? PM here
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
How hard did ahri get stomped in lane?

THATS THE WORST PART ABOUT PLATINUM.

NOBODY GOT STOMPED IN LANE. WE WERE LIKE 20-10 at one point then one person dies, another dies, three people die, we get an ace, two people die, we get an ace, we get aced, we get an ace, we get aced aND IT GOES ON FOR AN HOUR AND WHOEVER WINS THE COINFLIP GETS TO GET ELO

plat is the stupidest mmr bracket EVER.

At least it's not like Bronze. You don't even have to be good to win a game or bad to lose one. It's a coin flip from the beginning. It doesn't matter if you always win team fights and go 20/5/11 in the jungle. You can still lose from a random ace.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
the difference is im good enough to win 99% of bronze games 1v9, in plat its a big difference in game difficulty. im in my promos for diamond now, woop!

oops

featured game boys!
Last edited by Echoforce; Jan 19, 2015 at 01:33 PM.

Honestly I think bronze and gold were my favourite elos. Everyone just wanted to move up, and I didn't get as many afks or trolls. Getting close to diamond now and it's starting to look like the same thing. Everyone is just more concerned about winning.

The best part is, hardly anyone flames each other for mistakes. They just stay quiet, and let the person deal with it themselves.
Damn it's so low quality. Also, are his clears still as good as $4? I haven't played him in general for a while.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It goes really well if you don't get behind early. I was at no risk of that against fiddle so I never really had any trouble. Also, their team comp isn't the best karthus-smashers, their only real mobility is kat/gnar
Hoss.