Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
He'll still be powerful, you can still carry games in the mid game with shock blast alone. He just doesn't scale as well into late game, which is acceptable. I'll still fill a role in the endgame, I just won't fill siege master assassin duelist role.

alright, that figures.
just saying that it's the worst buy possible didn't make any sense to me
i mean, i understand he doesn't fully utilize the spellblade passive, but the base stats also benefit him a little. i mean, movespeed after autos, attack damage, health, and some crit chance wouldn't hurt. he doesn't really need attack speed though, but he can still use the majority of the stats to his advantage

i'll admit he doesn't utilize the entirety of the item, and it'd be more efficient to get something like a LW though, which can be used to it's full potential.
baha
Well, the thing is, it's too expensive and is just horrible to buy at any point of the game when you can buy something else. Like hell, a Zephyr, PD, or Shiv would've been more viable on him than that.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So, what's everyone's opinion on the Tristana remodel? Is it good? Thoughts? Her viability as an ADC? Changes you're fond of? Just wondering, as I got her before the update and thought she was pretty good late game.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
alright, that figures.
just saying that it's the worst buy possible didn't make any sense to me
i mean, i understand he doesn't fully utilize the spellblade passive, but the base stats also benefit him a little. i mean, movespeed after autos, attack damage, health, and some crit chance wouldn't hurt. he doesn't really need attack speed though, but he can still use the majority of the stats to his advantage

i'll admit he doesn't utilize the entirety of the item, and it'd be more efficient to get something like a LW though, which can be used to it's full potential.

Why get Trinity when there are other, far better cheaper options?
Hoss.
She looked cuter on old model, but her rocket jump doesn't look like a Wario fart anymore. Her AA animations also look more energetic which fits her character more. And that's basically all that mattered in the remodel.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Well, the thing is, it's too expensive and is just horrible to buy at any point of the game when you can buy something else. Like hell, a Zephyr, PD, or Shiv would've been more viable on him than that.

Zephyr, maybe. Pd and stattik? No. A resounding no.

Jayce's primary role is a siege monster. He will harass you down until you're forced to give up objectives. This is achieved through eq poke. Eq poke benefits from 3 stats directly, and is facilitated by 2 stats: ad, armor pen, and cd, and mana and mana regen. The scaling on eq is good enough that any ad you get isn't pointless, but it's low enough that armor pen scales better wth it, and cd let's you use it more often. Mana and mana regen sustains frequent use.

The issue is not whether the item is good or not on Jayce, as trinity force does work on him. It's just it requires a different playstyle than what is optimal to get it's worth, and it is not cost efficient otherwise. Better to have the mid game aoe ad super fast nid spear than to have the midgame average bruiser.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Why get Trinity when there are other, far better cheaper options?

Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post

^
baha
Except he can use all the things in Triforce. HP and ad, yes, sheen proc and mana, yes, crit and attackspeed, yes. It's just better to get something else.

Why get things that'll help all your stats in mediocre way. When you can get one, way cheaper than Triforce item, that will boost something significantly?

You answered your own question to a wrong answer lol.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

How hard did ahri get stomped in lane?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.