Toribash
He'll still be powerful, you can still carry games in the mid game with shock blast alone. He just doesn't scale as well into late game, which is acceptable. I'll still fill a role in the endgame, I just won't fill siege master assassin duelist role.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
What nerfs?
I like him, I keep having amazing games with him but unfortunately I've had many people turn toxic and feed on purpose. Ah well, I hope I get paired with normal people again soon, this week has been toxic week
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
So I bought Syndra. And she is honestly the hardest champion I have played yet.

And I love it.

Syndra is by far not the hardest champ her skill floor is decent but skill cap in not even close to some one like Lee Sins.
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Originally Posted by romn4 View Post
Syndra is by far not the hardest champ her skill floor is decent but skill cap in not even close to some one like Lee Sins.

I didnt say she was the hardest champion. if you took a few seconds to read, you would see I said she was the hardest champion I have played.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by romn4 View Post

It really depends from person. Lee Sin is way easier for me than Syndra.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Lee Sin is way easier and also has a lot of mobility, something Syndra has none of. Champions with low mobility are usually the harder champs (ex. Kog'Maw).
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays