Toribash
The Adventure Of The Frog

Gui and Shit were out for a Asshole Valentine's walk on my dick. As they went, Shit rested her hand on Gui's Head. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so Stupid, Gui was filled with Faggot dread.

"Do you suppose it's Boring here?" he asked Supidly.

"You Dickhead silly," Shit said, tickling Gui with her Bed. "It's completely Bigdick."

Just then, a Pathetic Frog leapt out from behind a You and Crawled Shit in the Vagina. "Aaargh!" Shit screamed.

Things looked Pussy. But Gui, although he was Assholish, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a Me and, like a ship that just arrived in your ass, beat the Frog aaskldjas until it ran off. "That will teach you to Crawl innocent people."

Then he clasped Shit close. Shit was bleeding Pathetically. "My darling," Gui said, and pressed his lips to Shit's Penis.

"I love you," Shit said Courageously, and expired in Gui's arms.

Gui never loved again.

Splinter wtf is wrong with you
Last edited by pusga; Mar 20, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
oh yeah
That was awful, let me show you how it's done!

The Battle For The Dragon Age 2

In Keanu Reeves house, Shook abused his Dragon Age 2. He had been busy with the Dragon Age 2 for hours and now wanted nothing more than an exquisite cuddle or a blinding massage from his lover Tamer0.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his utterly mediocre Tamer0 appeared at the door, grinning alluringly.

"Put down the Dragon Age 2," Tamer0 said unimpressively. "Unless you want me to abuse that Dragon Age 2 on your blubber."

Shook put down the Dragon Age 2. He was uninteresting. He had never seen Tamer0 so racist before and it made him dreadful.

Tamer0 picked up the Dragon Age 2, then withdrew a fedora from his maggot-infested right arm. "Don't be so uninteresting," Tamer0 said with a racist grimace. "A brony bit my index finger this morning, and everything became throbbing. Now with this Dragon Age 2 and this fedora I can unimpressively rule the world!"

Shook clutched his unhealthy index finger tragically. This was his lover, his utterly mediocre Tamer0, now staring at him with a racist maggot-infested right arm.

"Fight it!" Shook shouted. "The brony just wants the Dragon Age 2 for his own utterly mediocre devices! He doesn't love you, not the exquisite way I do!"

Shook could see Tamer0 trembling tragically. Shook reached out his blubber and touched Tamer0's maggot-infested right arm unimpressively. He was utterly mediocre, so utterly mediocre, but he knew only his unhealthy love for Tamer0 would break the brony's spell.

Sure enough, Tamer0 dropped the Dragon Age 2 with a thunk. "Oh, Shook," he squealed. "I'm so exquisite, can you ever forgive me?"

But Shook had already moved in Keanu Reeves house. Like AIDS., he pressed his blubber into Tamer0's maggot-infested right arm. And as they fell together in a throbbing fit of love, the Dragon Age 2 lay on the floor, dreadful and forgotten.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Oh so that's how you want to play? So be it!
An Opulent Day To Punch

Splinter stepped alligator out into the super good sunshine, and admired the swedish meatball's third toe, right foot. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a giganormous sight."

the swedish meatball climbed off the bismuth and walked obscenely across the grass to greet his lover. Splinter patted the swedish meatball on the kidney and then tried to punch him wurbly, but without success.

"That's all right," the swedish meatball said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not incandescent," Splinter. "Not as incandescent as the time we punched on a gigantic submarine sandvich."

the swedish meatball nodded angrily. "We were arbitrary back in those days."

"Our pancreass were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Splinter said. "Everything seems oblique and convergent when you're young."

"Of course," the swedish meatball said. "But now we're divergent, we can still have fun. If we go about it happily."

"Happily?" Splinter said . "But how?"

"With this," the swedish meatball said and held out a gentlemanly FIST. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to punch."

Splinter swallowed the FIST at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to punch happily. They punched like a huge fist coming down from the heavens, crushing all opposition who dares raise itself against the mighty meatball. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Your stories lack pizzazz.

Here's how it's done.

----------------------------------

A Purple Day To Slap

Harold stepped carelessly out into the bumpy sunshine, and admired Consuela's stomach. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a shiny sight."

Consuela climbed off the bish and walked stupidly across the grass to greet her lover. Harold patted Consuela on the gluteus maximus and then tried to slap her instantly, but without success.

"That's all right," Consuela said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not ugly," Harold. "Not as ugly as the time we farted In the forest."

Consuela nodded rapidly. "We were amazing back in those days."

"Our backs were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Harold said. "Everything seems long and gigantic when you're young."

"Of course," Consuela said. "But now we're whorish, we can still have fun. If we go about it slowly."

"Slowly?" Harold said . "But how?"

"With this," Consuela said and held out a little mushroom. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to slap."

Harold swallowed the mushroom at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to slap slowly. They farted like a jew on payday. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
well your story my good sir

lacks PUNCH

and i will never apologize for that pun because it was inevitable

In other news, here's how dorfs handle blood loss!!

they don't
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol