Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Day View Post
here you go

Ahah you understood my bad english x)

Could you send it through speedyshare please ? I have no dropbox account.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

im just going to upload everything bit by bit...

everything in the file, hopfully this will work

lets hope this helps
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
noice, took a few tries but we got it! XD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Are you sure you posted any parkour replay ? I don't find any...

I did, it's right here if you want it. I think it's the only parkour replay that was submitted.

Also, awesome job on the introduction replay! I really love the idea. It's cool to see one of my old replays still look nice XD

EDIT: I accidentally left the replay out when I submitted the replays

I like the replay though, and it's the only parkour one. If you use it, that's great
Last edited by SkyWhale; Mar 21, 2015 at 01:39 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
For now I attack one of the most difficult and laborious parts: Changing the music to match the length of the replays. Currently I need to quadruple the length of the musical intro (as I did for the Urban clan video), so the next WIP will arrive lately. I like to take my time to do things well;)

One question more : I understand that I have to put at least one replay from each in the list, but there will be place for more replays. Do you want I focus on the same number of replays for each or do you want I focus on best quality replays ?
Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 21, 2015 at 02:31 AM.

focus on quality after everyone gets a turn.
Originally Posted by Day View Post
focus on quality after everyone gets a turn.

Got it. Best option in my opinion.