Toribash
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
you can write an app, but it'd have to be a pretty compelling one since i'd have to kick someone else to invite you

I thought with sirl gone we'd have a free spot
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
I'm not convinced. I'll require more otters to refine my decision.
Last edited by Shmevin; Oct 14, 2014 at 07:41 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
all in favor of kicking elvis?

I'd need some form of compensation for getting fired
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Edit: App including otters

Hey members of TGS, I am Estimax. You can call me Marco or just Esti. I live in the sunny Philippines and have been living here for my whole life. I am 12 years old and started playing Toribash with my original account, MarcoDMan, when I was 7. I am a male. (shocking) My birthday is on July 4 so don't forget to greet me. I enjoy cubing (solving Rubik's cubes) and penspinning. Now let's get to the important scthuff.

I want to join TGS because it seems, honestly, like a great clan. I don't want to sound like a suck-up, but it's true. I understand that it was made quite recently, and as of now, has evolved into one hell of a clan. You guys have that sort of bond and friendship that I really like in a clan. My former clan [Tint], also had that. I could offer another good personality to this clan and hopefully, a good friend as well. Plus you guys have a cool name. xD

I could go into detail about my tori, but I think that it's not needed here. :P However, if you guys want to know some things about my tori, then I encourage you to ask me about it.

Now enough about me and more about otters.

Here is an otter planning something evil.

Well, this is just a cute otter. Warning: Large pic

Last edited by Estimax; Oct 15, 2014 at 06:46 AM.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
And isn't that thread you linked exactly the same?

don't doubt my methods unless you got otter pics for me to fap too
-----
Last edited by Micah; Oct 16, 2014 at 04:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump