Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

In that case, I'm very proud to share to the clan that Zander absolutely (and appallingly) SUCKS at Mathematics, specifically at Basic Arithmetic, of all things.

You gave me the wrong amount of TC required for me to be able to buy that Right Bicep Texture not once, but TWICE. You should be ashamed of yourself, you anti-mathematical peabrain. Learn to add and subtract properly, why don't you?

Also, everyone knows that "pride" is spelled as mckdowlemdl. Not only can you NOT add and subtract properly, you can't spell correctly either.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
In that case, I'm very proud to share to the clan that Zander absolutely (and appallingly) SUCKS at Mathematics, specifically at basic arithmetic, of all things.

You gave me the wrong amount of TC required for me to be able to buy that Right Bicep Texture not once, but TWICE. You should be ashamed of yourself, you anti-mathematical peabrain. Learn to add and subtract properly, why don't you?

Also, everyone knows that "pride" is spelled as mckdowlemdl. Not only can you not add and subtract properly, you can't spell properly either.

I OBJECT! I gave you exactly how much it was for the cheapest item at THAT POINT IN TIME. You were too slow, and the item was snatched.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Well, thank you for bringing that up JUST NOW.

Your point, my friend, is unfortunately moot considering that I was able to buy the next cheapest one, which costs just 1 TC more. Ha!

Also, I've never been "too slow" in my life. Heck, I've never even been "slow" for that matter. I'm actually SO fast that I tend to go back in time as a result.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 08:26 PM.
fl0w
Hihi, I actually talk like that sometimes in real life.

Knowing lots of big words is actually beneficial in certain situations, especially if/when you're a debater. Your opponents will most definitely have a hard time rebutting what you just said if, at the very first place, they didn't understand a smackle of it.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
fl0w
One question bro, why did you change your signature to the chorus of Stone Sour's "Stalemate"?
fl0w
Wow, quite on point with my location on that ladder. That's some good "Judgement". Please excuse my terrible pun.

Oh my, it's that girl from community. Good choice timee. You may now call me pammy, if you wish.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
Try to make the word something that isn't too obscure and keep it as the sort of thing you could use in every day life or in a story etc.

I've learned not to rely on using a wide variety of words in my mundane, day-to-day existence. Not only obscure words either, since a lot of people just cannot be arsed to look at a dictionary.

Speaking of day-to-day:

ereyesterday
(n.) The day before yesterday.
(adv.) On the day before yesterday

nudiustertian
(adj.) Of the day before yesterday.
If we're waiting, we'll have to wait until the end of the week, when everyone else is more likely to post.
Originally Posted by de4th
nudiustertian

Hihi ... de4th quasi-typed nudie.

Forgive me de4th. That was very juvenile of me. I just couldn't control myself.
Here, I'll start prostrating on bended knees in honor of you again.

<-------- That's me ... again.

I'm not doing this out of fear de4th, but out of love ... for my own internal organs.
That being said, please don't turn my duodenum into a balloon animal.

Also, kindly check this word out:

chaetophorous
(adj.) in need of a shave
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 12:50 AM.
fl0w
My favorite word is not one that you would be likely to use in everyday life, but: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
(noun) A lung disease one contracts after breathing the silicone dust often spread from volcanic activity
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.