Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
The idea isn't THAT bad.
As daniel said,that might help us in clan wars.

Not only that but if members at the bottom of the ladder realise that they need to be higher up to participate they will be motivated to improve so that they do get to participate.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
The idea isn't THAT bad.
As daniel said,that might help us in clan wars.

That leads to another problem, being exclusion. But due to the major difference in gmt, I dont think its going to matter much.

Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Fuck, when the fuck did darian grow a pair. I'm really amused.
Also, I voted yes.

It's called serious trololol.

Also the tediousness I speak of? In order to create this chart accurately, each person would have to fight every other player 5 times. Assuming there are 20 people, that would be 20+19+18+17......3+2+1 times 5 times another 7 official mods. That's 7,350 games in total, divided by 20, that's 368 games each person :/ tedious?
Last edited by Adrian; Oct 11, 2011 at 06:02 PM.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Maybe make a list of everyone's preferred mod? Will make it easyier to know who plays what.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Also the tediousness I speak of? In order to create this chart accurately, each person would have to fight every other player 5 times. Assuming there are 20 people, that would be 20+19+18+17......3+2+1 times 5 times another 7 official mods. That's 7,350 games in total, divided by 20, that's 368 games each person :/ tedious?

Your math is flawed. People will play 5-10 games a week depending on how many times we allow people to challenge each other per week. And not everyine has to plat everyone. I was thinking in the beggining we could introduce a mock ladder, basically just randomly throw people in there, or make one on how the clan members or leader sees their ingame ability. Then once or twice a week you can challenge a player 2 or 3 positions above you. And thats it for you. Then next week you do it again. so about 40 games a month max. Doesn't sound very tedious now does it?
Last edited by Muse; Oct 11, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Well the ladder wasn't meant to be accurate. But it gives an indication, and promotes some competition.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I think that if we gona change something we should only keep SyN invite only !
But invite only goods, also close recruitment for a while is ok xD