Toribash
yea u got in that reason but u were kept for others. but still this is an official clan now...were a high ranks obviously respected you would think ppl would do their research
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
Parce que mon francais n'est pas bon, essayer de comprendre ci: jamais appliquer encore. Merci beaucoup.

Essayer => essayez
Comeprendre ci => Me comprendre
Jamais appliquer => n'appliquez jamais.

But dispite the spelling I just corrected, everything is correct :3

Originally Posted by prue0001 View Post
Application:
Hi my name i prue0001 or prue if you like. I have no bad history, I have never been banned or anything. My previous clan was PureDark but I quit because it seemed like it wasn't going anywhere or going to be official. I would say I'm pretty good, I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt, I don't know if you want me to post some replays, but if you do just say so. About me, well I'm 16 going into my Junior year in High School, I love gaming and playing sports, my favorite sports are basketball, football, and baseball. Some of my skills is video making, I don't have any proof yet because I just got a new computer. No one told me to come apply here, I did it on my own because I see a lot of Secret members playing and they all are respectful and fun, that is why I wish to join this clan.

You still have one more post to do to make the requirements, so reply to what teague asked you to do please.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Essayer => essayez
Comeprendre ci => Me comprendre
Jamais appliquer => n'appliquez jamais.

But dispite the spelling I just corrected, everything is correct :3

Essayez => Vouz = Everyone except you
Essayer => Tu = You
Me comprendre = I understand. I was asking him to understand.
I knew jamais appliquer was incorrect but I know at least that much.

Also it would be n'appliquer jamais.

Unless you can prove me wrong
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Well it should be n'appliquez jamais, but if you are talking about "tu" that means essayes, not essayer, and comprendre ci doesn't exist, it's me comprendre.

But still it was easily understandable.

If you want to continue let's do so in the discussion thread.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Perhaps so...perhaps so..
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Teague19 i have readed everything on your clan and i saw the secret clan video

is that good?
-----
and i had 50 posts

Chozo Moderated Message:
User was banned for spamming posts
Last edited by Chozo; Jul 28, 2011 at 04:41 PM.
Name: Rvtiger (Riddh Bedi)
Forum activity: 1 but it will increase a lot because my summer vacations are here.
In-game activity: 8
IRC activity: 1 but again it will increase a lot.
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): Nah
Timezone: +7
Best mods: judo and akido (talented trooper in both)
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): black
Why you want to join:I really want to be a part of a clan because I think it can be a great experience for me aswell as a fun enjoyable activity. I also wanna do clan wars and clan stuff. You should pick me because I can help the clan a lot with me ability and my sportsmanship. I like clan activity and I will try my best to make sure you won't regret accepting me in the clan.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Video editing. 500+ subs on youtube.
Any additional info about yourself: A brazilian JiuJitsu brown belt. Local u-19 football team of Rio de Janeiro (but originally from Brasília) Fluent in english, spanish and portuguese.
Originally Posted by Rvtiger View Post
Name: Rvtiger (Riddh Bedi)
Forum activity: 1 but it will increase a lot because my summer vacations are here.
In-game activity: 8
IRC activity: 1 but again it will increase a lot.
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): Nah
Timezone: +7
Best mods: judo and akido (talented trooper in both)
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): black
Why you want to join:I really want to be a part of a clan because I think it can be a great experience for me aswell as a fun enjoyable activity. I also wanna do clan wars and clan stuff. You should pick me because I can help the clan a lot with me ability and my sportsmanship. I like clan activity and I will try my best to make sure you won't regret accepting me in the clan.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Video editing. 500+ subs on youtube.
Any additional info about yourself: A brazilian JiuJitsu brown belt. Local u-19 football team of Rio de Janeiro (but originally from Brasília) Fluent in english, spanish and portuguese.

Read the front page....