Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
I*
I'm*
an*
which*
can't*

Learn2English "sir".
Now stop posting here.

Oh yes i think you much older than me ;)
No panic i dont post here again.

I lied, I believe i need to add one more post. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ No names mentioned, this is why evo has a long screening process methinks however it's odd, he seemed so nice. >.>
Last edited by Vamp_09; Jan 23, 2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Grammatical error
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Name: Flávio Simões (Shade)

Belt: Custom (>23500QI)

GMT: 0:00 or +1:00 (Portugal - Lisbon)

Past Clans: [SyN] [No-Mercy] [Tint] [i] (SyN - died, No-Mercy - Just joined to help, Tint - left when I left toribash, now Im back, [i] Leader kicked me like 3 days after I join, he wont explain, but ok)

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Marketing, And I am a good player in a couple of mods.

Player Card:

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): I've some friends here, but no one recommended me, probably because I wasnt clanless.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): AikidoBD, Lenshu3ng, Spar, Judo.

About Yourself: I play toribash since 2009, I won 10 GM tourneys , Im a friendly person etc...

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join to a good family and be respected for all clan members... I have some friends here, and thats a really Important thing.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:
Get some fun with Evo members and host some nice events
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Name: Flávio Simões (Shade)

Belt: Custom (>23500QI)

GMT: 0:00 or +1:00 (Portugal - Lisbon)

Past Clans: [SyN] [No-Mercy] [Tint] [i] (SyN - died, No-Mercy - Just joined to help, Tint - left when I left toribash, now Im back, [i] Leader kicked me like 3 days after I join, he wont explain, but ok)

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Marketing, And I am a good player in a couple of mods.

Player Card:

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): I've some friends here, but no one recommended me, probably because I wasnt clanless.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): AikidoBD, Lenshu3ng, Spar, Judo.

About Yourself: I play toribash since 2009, I won 10 GM tourneys , Im a friendly person etc...

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join to a good family and be respected for all clan members... I have some friends here, and thats a really Important thing.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:
Get some fun with Evo members and host some nice events

You applied yo! I remember you saying something about wanting to join us bro. Well,I mean you have a 100% yes from me. Seen you around enough to know you're not only active but also respected and your morals are in order. I have no doubt regarding your application to eVo is true and that you'll be dedicated and patient. Please note though that eVo is not like other clans,this clan is loyalty through-and-through and you won't be forced to do things here.I hope you understand what I just said

Tripstone! Get yo ass up in this thread dawg! ;)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Hi I'm Kenta and I'm a blue belt and I want to join [EVO] because I love this clan and need some respect from other players and you guys are VERY nice
-----
I can't post any replays. Sorry I'm useing a iPhone.
Last edited by kenta1; Jan 25, 2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
By what I've read it seems I may have some decisions to make, all final opinions I would like posted on the individuals. I will have a decision within 24 hours of this post.

Thanks for waiting!
Shade: Yes.He's online everyday and we talk on IRC and so forth.He's had some unfortunate events occur recently and should not be dismissed so easily. He's a brilliant player and very respectful.

ANDROIDex: neutral.

CACROT: 80% yes. Needs activity in-game.

Kball: yes.I miss-judged him. He's mature for his age and really active. I've pretty much seen him in-game everyday.

Vamp_09: 80% yes.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Shade: Yes.He's online everyday and we talk on IRC and so forth.He's had some unfortunate events occur recently and should not be dismissed so easily. He's a brilliant player and very respectful.

ANDROIDex: neutral.

CACROT: 80% yes. Needs activity in-game.

Kball: yes.I miss-judged him. He's mature for his age and really active. I've pretty much seen him in-game everyday.

Vamp_09: 80% yes.

I've been over at a friends place for the past 5 days.