Toribash
Yeah. He apparently gave his brother another one of his alternate accounts, but he then went inactive with it. Maybe if he gets active again he'll track us down, but hey, we have a hell of a lot of new recruits now, assuming they all accept the invites I've sent! We're growing pretty fast, and I'm glad.
On a related note we should probably get the jump on some projects or something to get everyone active and raise some morale and stuff. I'll look into the whole clan wars mechanism now and I'll see how I can use that; if you guys have any other ideas, too, that would be cool, and I'd be all ears.
-----
SRS BZNZ

Would you guys like me to restore the "Clan Jobs" thread to something more respectable, or is it something that you guys aren't that interested in? Let me know, because if you guys want to keep it, I'll make a new thread for it and make it look nice. Otherwise, I'll just get rid of it and we'll just have basic categories from the clan page, i.e. elite, probationary, MIA, seekrit cirkle, etc..
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jun 4, 2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Well hell chief you've got me back.

Sang reporting in, what's the situation? >: )
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
WE HAVE NEW RECRUITS, MAGGOT! KICK THEIR ASSES IN LINE WITH YOUR JUDO FLIPS AND YOUR SUMO HIPS! YEAH, I CALLED YOU FAT, SALLY, NOW GET OUT THERE AND MAKE elite THE BEST IT CAN BE!
[/DRILLSERGEANT]

Aside from them new guys, I'm going to make everything look nicer on the forums, organize a bit more, and then get some activities going on, like clan wars and stuff. I'll probably even end up making a clan market (thanks to suggestions from the new guys). I'm getting things rolling again, and I'm glad to see you on board

We could maybe even do that SaruSang News shit that we were going to do ages ago...maybe...
Great boss! and i'm not damn fat xD
Anyhow hello to all the new members, i'm Sangriento. I've been dead for quite some time, but now i'm back <3

Aside from that, i still have all the Sarusang new reports still saved x) i lol every single time i read them, and it'd be great to keep it up this time. It'd probably spice everything up a lil, and get even me more active.

I'll be kicking as many asses as i can in tourneys to see if i can bring up some money into the clan, however it's possible that i'll be very rusty for a week or two for the long inactivity.
It's probably just a fine idea to make a weekly report thread, for the members to fill a reports with either their log-ins and accomplishments during the week, or any useful information that they can give us, to keep track of their movements as well as keeping ourselves under a fine control.

I will not stop editing your posts, Sang :3
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jun 5, 2012 at 05:39 AM.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
We'll talk about that shit on MSN; The weekly report thing could be a really cool thing. Again, welcome to all new members! Don't forget to visit forums often!
I want clan jibs.. Jobs+
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Alright, I'll make a new Clan Jobs thread and get everyone's feedback on it, then. In the meantime, all of you can post here what kind of special skills you have. For instance, if you're good at making textures, or marketing, or recruiting, or winning tourneys in-game, or if you're really forum-active or irc-active, etc.. That way I can make jobs for you guys based off of your strong points instead of having a bunch of people sitting around wasting away their talents.
Originally Posted by kball View Post
Date of Birth: N/A

Not applicable. You must be a robot then. Would date of assembly be better suited for you?

lolz bro im just playin