Toribash
Thejesuts well thought out application
Nationality:Polish, livin' in america weird huh?
Belt:3rd Dan Blackbelt
Preferred Mods:Taekkyon, Aikido, running, lenshu, and sparring.
Old Clans:Silver, Archangels (leader) and Uncharted (Co-leader), Lemon (Co-leader)
Why do you want to join?:
The main reason I would like to join urban, is because I think the urban unit crew will appreciate the bundle of skills I deliver from in-game activity as well as on the forums. I tend to be super active and loyal to the bone. I would love to get to know all of you and become good friends. UrbanUnit is an awesome clan filled with great people and I would like to get to know them as much as contribute to the clan regularly.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:
My skill package includes, in-game fighting skills in various mods, great grammar/spelling and an enjoyable amount of social skills. , and a willingness to be active and help any way I am asked.
Other Qualities:You can trust me with anything I will not lie nor will I cause unwanted issues due to my high level of respect and loyalty for you guys. I like to talk and having a good time above all else, Although winning and contributing is 2nd on the list I believe that having fun and socializing is 'numbers'1. xP
You will need to include 3-5 replays.
Draw a Lemon: Angray lemon!!

Replays V Only fitting I remix my fav player in TB's replay Dont worry I love all of you <3
Attached Files
TheJesut - Deception.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
TheJesut - Fatal error.rpl (237.7 KB, 5 views)
TheJesut - Initial Overkill.rpl (145.6 KB, 6 views)
TheJesut - Undefined.rpl (30.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by thejesut; Aug 3, 2011 at 09:57 AM.
Show some Love.
Polish + living in america is not weird... I'm Polish/Chinese/Malay/Italian/German living in Australia
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Yea haven't really got around to making new ones sorry. I'll make some more soon

Edit:

Heres another one.
Attached Files
TheJesut - Fire and Ice.rpl (112.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by thejesut; Aug 3, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
Show some Love.
Perfect app is... not perfect? Never thought my idol would reject me so blatantly without a reason nor slightest hint of acknowledgement.
Last edited by thejesut; Aug 3, 2011 at 07:08 PM.
Show some Love.
Well I respect your opinion. If this clan is all about the replays then apparently this isn't my clan. I would ask at least for a test but Im prob pushing it as is. bai guys
Show some Love.