Toribash
ive noticed that there are too many people that use similar openers ( yeah!!! and the last decap) but i guess you made yourself your own version of that.. the rest were really nice, particularly the first decap - was quite funny ;p

now as you can see that our little group is going through some tough s**t here and is overcoming it, so i think you'd be of great use in helping RA get back on its feet..
But why's the rum gone? :v
ingame name: WarMedic
belt: black belt
personal info: Im a former 10th dan black belt
skilled at: Relax
abilitys: im skilled at making wushu moves (sweeps and punches)
forum info: never been infracted and never been banned
wushu info: I never copy and I made all my moves
fav server: black belt wushu (wushu7)
replays:
Attached Files
eat ass.rpl (62.5 KB, 7 views)
ass frac and decap.rpl (52.1 KB, 8 views)
OWNED! (cuRsE).rpl (35.8 KB, 8 views)
wooshooo ouchies.rpl (30.2 KB, 11 views)
epic moves!.rpl (63.1 KB, 12 views)
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
i'd say you're somewhere in between the yes and no thing: i do see that you try to relax your joints most of the time, but then somehow they lose their effect.. i like your punch though.. other replays seemed to be nice, but not too impressive to make us go like know what i mean..
your application is correct at least and im happy to see one over some time among strangers ;p imo, you may drop some more replays and wait what the others might say - we might keep an eye on you
But why's the rum gone? :v
skilled at: Relax-->not at all:P
fav server: black belt wushu (wushu7)-->i never saw u there
personal info: Im a former 10th dan black belt-->really..
wushu info: I never copy and I made all my moves-->last replay..noweb's starter and punch

its enough,isn't it?
LoL
---------[Relax All Clan Application Form]----------------
Here i go:
Name: Luke Kennedy
Studying
Living in: Brazil GMT -3:00
Bank:4733 tc
Ingame name: guinomu
Belt: 2nd dan wit 650 qi til 3rd dan
Favorite mods: wushu, aikido
Best mods: wushu, aikido
Why do i want to join Relax All: cuz is a wonderful style of fightin, and can b used in any mod, and life is a learning, so i want to learn a bit wit ppl in teh clan ( btw clan is a nest of wushu pro fighters, and i am a wushu lover)
*replays*
i will post here few replays, if u want more i can post l8r:
P.S: comment or rate plz
elbow power split.rpl

epic wushu 2.rpl

last frames.rpl

omg rocker!.rpl

ouch man.rpl

sambo 3 flip decap.rpl

spin decap.rpl

split my kick.rpl

split ya.rpl

strike!.rpl

----------[/Relax All Clan Application Form]-------
I've seen him online, he seems pretty good: he does relax and chase and everything. Definately we should keep an eye on him atleast. Thpugh agreed he still needs a bit of work.

Edit: talking about warhero

Edit 2: Guinumo your SP replays suck, and as for your MP replays in all but 2 of them you look like someone stuck a broomstick up your backside and your holding generally too many joints( dude in the first replay at the frame in which you split the guy you are holding !7! joints, yes that's right a whole 7!

also nothing of technical brilliance: no chases, no uber fast speed attainment (speed 50+ wushu punch openers ftw), no dodges, no dancing so close to the ground we have no idea why you aren't dqing...etc
Last edited by Nikelaos; May 27, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
nice replays.but u have to play relaxed if u wanna join..or at least try (to guinomu)
nick u mean WarMedic :P
Last edited by XaruS; May 27, 2009 at 09:28 PM.
LoL
yes i mean warmedic, i sort of went to go eat a very large bagguette midway through typing and when i came back and finished guinumo posted.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by WarMedic View Post
personal info: Im a former 10th dan black belt

Whats was ur other acc?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]