Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
yea im just joking around im not actually that pretentious

as you say youre pretty good and your app was nice but T is mostly just Bish slapping around some of us with fish

T is a bit of a meme, you should see an active clan if you are looking to play with and learn from other people

fuk i didn't know that km T^T
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
yea im just joking around im not actually that pretentious

as you say youre pretty good and your app was nice but T is mostly just Bish slapping around some of us with fish

T is a bit of a meme, you should see an active clan if you are looking to play with and learn from other people

Oh, you were talking to me? If you were then, I'm fine even if [T] isn't that active, like I said I don't like serious clans, which most active clans I've checked are serious. I simply wanted to learn from the members of this clan, that is all. It is fine if you don't play much, I wanted to join so if you were active, I'd learn from you online or if it was just a meme, as you said, I could have permission to scroll through the clan's pages and look for replays I could study and learn to understand.

It also seems as if [T]'s atmosphere is nice, as I only have one real friend I come into contact with (Messagewise), and even still that doesn't happen much. I know that there are many other clans out there, but so far it seems that [T] is the best choice in the long run.

By the way, if this counts, I apologize for double-posting.
Last edited by Forreign; Sep 22, 2017 at 02:00 PM.
<cashmere goat sanctuary>
hi can i join? im not amazing at replays but i spent several hours today giving it a try again and its pretty fun i might even keep doing it
2 is probably the best one sorry for not being a god yet
aside from replays im a cool boy and i like slapping people around a bit with a large trout
thanks for reading
Attached Files
tapp1.rpl (163.7 KB, 12 views)
tapp2.rpl (224.3 KB, 15 views)
tapp3.rpl (162.9 KB, 17 views)
I'm lobbying for lxor to join because he is a cool dude and hangs out with T dudes all the time
oh yeah
hey, can I join? After taking nearly a year break from TB I've lost my replays and my skill but I'm sure I can get my skill back. I sometimes make offensive jokes but only because I want to take the piss out of offense.
HMU on Steam for some sexy times <3 :http://steamcommunity.com/id/Birocraticbucko
Last edited by id; Sep 28, 2017 at 01:16 AM.
Dont have any anymore because of pc reset. I do have one thats from one game i did but im not sure how to post replays
Last edited by id; Sep 30, 2017 at 12:33 AM.