Toribash
Ohmaiglawb, how the hell did we get to rank 17?
It was fine at 13...but 17?!?!!?
dafuq happened in the war bros?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
sorry i havent been online this weekend my computer crashed -_- so now i am on my laptop so looks like i am going to be on the forums a lot
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Ohey guys, Sorry for not being as active as I used to be. Well, shit happens so...
History teacher is being a Jackass and making us write 2 pages worth of "reaction paper"
about the State of the friggin Nation Address, in just one day.
Mozofoka gonna makin me wanna punch her face so bad...
And, 4 individual projects that require massive thinking in one week. lolwow. High school... pff, dafuq is dis shit?
Anyway, hope you guys understand :3
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Lol its okay, Kay. And Poppo, is it completely necessary to post this on every thread, AND creating a whole new thread to address this? We've been over it SEVERAL TIMES now. If you were active, you would've known. If I had any way to contact you, you would've known. Like I said in another thread (can't remember which, this is the topic in almost all of them), regain your activity and I'll request your placement back as leader.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Yeah, Kayateya your not that in active there alot less active members of this clan.
Last edited by achillies21; Jul 24, 2012 at 02:24 PM.
|Brown belt| Proud member of Fyre| Gastly130| L3rk| StrangeMoose| Sting is coming for you!|