Toribash
Finally Back From The Mall. I Went with My Sis (Big Mistake). I Just Saw That I Got The Legacy Achievement . Anyways Who Wants To Play TB?
Nub.
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
yeah sorry about that

I think we need to talk about you and your activeness just to see was up. because it gets to the point with you that you only post every other month
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
i know it just so frustrating because i want to get the game done and i don't really have all the materials or a good/full blown tutorial. And now that school is in i just need some one to help me. or a good tutorial.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Damn, don't see u guys in the game that much anymore... :P
Btw, i'm thinking about open a 100k event pretty soon, what about dat guys?
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
yeah sorry about that

I think we need to talk about you and your activeness just to see was up. because it gets to the point with you that you only post every other month

@krato: if you do I will be there, lol!
Just Hosted 2 Tourneys And The Players Loved Me. Anyways I Posted About My Tourneys In The Events Section. Check It Out If You Want.
-----
Just Met hampa On A Room, He Agreed To Let Me Do An Interview With Him For My Channel!
Last edited by HerobrineDead; Sep 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nub.
Originally Posted by HerobrineDead View Post
Just Hosted 2 Tourneys And The Players Loved Me. Anyways I Posted About My Tourneys In The Events Section. Check It Out If You Want.
-----
Just Met hampa On A Room, He Agreed To Let Me Do An Interview With Him For My Channel!

ok cool, may be an you can host another one today. Good luck on your encore with games buddy .