Toribash
Originally Posted by TehBasher View Post
sirs can i join thy fine clan hehe

accepted (already)
oh yeah
I am not a simple person, so try not to fall asleep while reading this.

Hello. I am Forreign. I have taken my time to make this post today because I would like to join this clan, which I am sure by the fact that I even decided to post on this clan's recruitment thread, that you already know. Let's start with the basics, shall we?

First of all, the reason why I chose this clan was because I can clearly see it has a lot of veterans, that I wish to learn from. I also was looking for an active clan, as my past clans died (Mystic) Mystic and (n) Night, and I was kicked out of my other clan (Blank) Blank due to a misunderstanding, where my friend Karbn and I were engaged in an anti-productive scuffle. As futile as that sounds, there are always reasons for things, but I would not like to get into those.

I also (from what I have seen) think that [T] isn't a serious clan, but a jolly and fun one. I do not like serious clans as I am often busy and can not attend to my duties.

Now onto my personality, experience and traits.

I am often monotone and/or a person who does not like to beat around the bush type of person, but I always have room to converse and experience times with my friends and/or clanmates. I am also inactive sometimes, for either extended periods of time which is, to be honest, (quite) common, or when I am busy. If I am not inactive or busy though, I usually enjoy conversing and playing with others frequently. I am well-manner, have good grammar and spelling, can type fast, am intelligent, and so on.

I have been playing Toribash for two years, starting from March 19th 2015, nine days after my birthday. I was simply surfing on the web and found it, watched videos about it (As back around 4.92 my game was messed up), and was just fascinated by the game. By 5.1 I started to play the game more and more, due to my game becoming a lot better, and after belting up got boring, I decided to poke my head into a "spar server". The complexity and intelligence it took to create the motions I saw that day fascinated me. I then realized that there was more to Toribash than just gaining a high belt level. Once you were good enough, you could tackle the real online Toribash. Sparring Parkour. Tricking. And so I trained. I experimented with every move I came across, and trained and trained until I could train no more. I was ready, I thought. I did my first spar, and I marveled at my opponent's fluidity and complex motions. And then I realized, my level of experience and fluidity at the game was but a fraction of what I could obtain. So the training was reborn. And here I am now.

I am blue belt because I have many alts, most of which I forgot. This account is what I think was my first account, and after losing it and battling fiercely to have the password reset, I gained it. It was a Green Belt once I got it, and so I belted up once more, then started sparring and parkouring again. A month ago, I wouldn't even consider clicking on this game again, as I began to find that the amount of time and patience the game would consume if you wanted to play it extensively was absurd. But now, I have found new light, a new reason to play this game. To get better. To strive in this game. It is so my inhuman need for satisfaction could finally be granted. Gamewise, of course. No game, no matter what level I reached, would bring me total satisfaction in my entire life. Now here I am. I don't see any other reason to type any more, but I will finish with this.

My skill.
I'd easily say I am but a fraction when compared to the wisdom, skill and intelligence of the best Toribash players today, but I also completely believe that I am what is called "fine" at this game. Although I could easily elongate this paragraph to seven lines, I have nothing more to say, the replays are self-explanatory.
Attached Files
Yeon~Toketsu.rpl (2.31 MB, 3 views)
N~Delta.rpl (298.4 KB, 3 views)
N~Enigma.rpl (1.02 MB, 2 views)
Ve~LifeIsLikeADream.rpl (383.8 KB, 3 views)
Daybreak~Corkscrew.rpl (131.2 KB, 3 views)
<cashmere goat sanctuary>
It's a no for now dog
Being "fine" isn't enough unless we know you super well from before, and even then you're applying for a clan with THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS replaymakers in the world

Come back in a couple years probably

Also please upload the mods to your replays in the future, ain't nobody got time to do it for you
If we have no idea who you are the chance of getting accepted is like 0, has nothing to do with prestige or fame its just that most people who join are just friends with the members
oh yeah
yea im just joking around im not actually that pretentious

as you say youre pretty good and your app was nice but T is mostly just Bish slapping around some of us with fish

T is a bit of a meme, you should see an active clan if you are looking to play with and learn from other people