Toribash
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Doch, no need to feel impotent because of me, you're the awesome bloke here.

But you're pretty much the coolest person in the universe. And that's a hard show to follow :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Even if that WAS true (i could name a kazillion cooler people handily), it's not like we're competing or anything. If we were, i'd be blown out of the water. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Heylo. MrAakash here, turned 18 years old end of last year and I wish to join OLDA.
I'm in [Secret], and mostly lurk on the forums. I'm also Black belt and have been playing tb since mid 2010.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
BOB8394
-in mixed martial arts
-Living in canada
-6th almost 7th dan black belt
-Part of Extreme
-Owns a Acura Integra tricked out
Proud member of Drugged
Salutations I am AzureMage, I don't have many credentials as far as prestige goes, and I really didn't start posting until I joined my clans, which I am co-leader of the Phantom clan. I'm 20 years old and have been looking for a club to join as to further enjoy Toribash as a whole and not just in-game this place seems pleasant so I thought I'd toss my hat into the ring. I know that my post count betrays my chances to join this organization but that's because I post selectively. I'm a 6th Dan black belt and I first played on the wii around a year ago before discovering the PC version later on, well that's all I can think of to include, oh yes I'm a huge anime fan, history buff and gamer I suppose that's it, thanks for the time.
Last edited by AzureMage; Jun 23, 2012 at 10:42 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I'm 19
Live in the US
Started playing 4+ years ago, quit a little less than 2 years ago (First acc was Carlton)
Came back 'cause bored.
  • 18 years old
  • 5th Dan
  • Fr3styL member
  • Not the most active. ( makes you want me in doesn't it? )
  • Cool people are in here.