Toribash
Also, please enough with the silly Skyrim talk. I want to be included in the coversation too D: and I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Before discussion ends, KHAJIIT! <3
Ok now, how about making a permanent replay thread... We need to get the vid done...
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Tried making a video on multiple occasions we not everyone could focus on the project so if you all want a clan vid then post your replays in the replay thread and in your post include that it's meant for the clan video, and the replay thread is the permanent replay thread.
-----
Also in skyrim our most rpgs in general I'm a tank, I'm a man of defense and stamina I'm quite partial to nords.

Also mocro if your plea for a subject change goes through i might just honestly quit the clan

kidding about quitting
Last edited by AzureMage; Sep 6, 2012 at 03:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Azure, :<
If you do that I might quit too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Yeah right mocro lol i would just find it ironic that after all the begging and playing to change a topic that it could be changed so easily, but them again you are the leader haha.
Last edited by AzureMage; Sep 6, 2012 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not the leader.
You are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
It was worth a shot, what do you think of Pokemon black and white 2 think it'll flop?
I do not play the new pokemon games sadly...
Azure...lulu would dissaprove of you quitting phantom ;o
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

We used to before it dissolved into poo brain talk as all of our threads eventually do.