Toribash
im posting on the mainboard thread..
-----
On who to invite, I go into the thread and send u a mail tomorrow.

But then again, lets remake the recruitment standard:

we make a jpg-form they hw to fill out as they like then post, and then we signing in on it.
[they need to give a little so we dont hear "no im onto sumtn else, forget it.....", and give it a creative spin as well]
when signed by 3 members (1 must be senior member ), the applyers are accepted.
May be as "prospects" at first ....?
Last edited by hazelbud; Sep 23, 2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
my username is icyburns haha.i think i am pretty good but i know the i am not the best.i use grabing moves(to throw them). my real name is jade and i am a girl so alot people get mad when i bet them. so now for my real life stuff>>> i like to bmx and skateboard and i hate school but i never skip or anything so im sorta smart and i like to read anime.
so there is my application.so i forgot some stuff.i am a blue belt and i normaly only go in tournaments and judo matchs and my rank is....... i dont know rite now but it in the thousands.i am 13 years old. srry im not 2nd dan and i dont have that many posts but i wanted to try anyway
JADE COOK
ok 2nd dan requirement dont exists because i got in clan when i was brown belt and as u see we cant require posts Post count requirements no longer allowed and u have "yes" from me you should wait for waffle or hazel or girl i think u need 3 yeses
me ?
I say yes.
When we got our new system going (if ever) it becomes harder to get in, but now the backdoor stands open as far as im concearned.
I wont be 1 fkn bit more polite ore nicer in my ways n mouth tho, lol
-----
and btw i deleted your "misspost" about this app
8J
Last edited by hazelbud; Oct 25, 2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
you need to wait for waffle to invite you before that u can just add [omega] before your username example: " [omega]necar " and it will appear only in single player when waffle invite u then it will appear in multiplayer