Toribash
Originally Posted by CrashTests View Post
Name: CrashTests
Belt: White but i was banned =S
Mods: Aikido , freerun
Why i want to be in the clan : I like member , and i want some friends to play and enjoy the game !!
Who recruited you:Wolfe , Assazin , Deadlybash , Cartoon

1st off I never said anything about you let alone about any clans.

2nd I was afk half the time so how can u i recruited u?
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
I never told you to post here... I said if you want to join, you will have to make a really kickass app to make up for your banned main.

The account wouldn't have been able to get in anyway, the account is a White Belt. 2nd Dan and up only, so it really wouldn't have mattered.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Application:
Hi my name i prue0001 or prue if you like. I have no bad history, I have never been banned or anything. My previous clan was PureDark but I quit because it seemed like it wasn't going anywhere or going to be official. I would say I'm pretty good, I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt, I don't know if you want me to post some replays, but if you do just say so. About me, well I'm 16 going into my Junior year in High School, I love gaming and playing sports, my favorite sports are basketball, football, and baseball. Some of my skills is video making, I don't have any proof yet because I just got a new computer. No one told me to come apply here, I did it on my own because I see a lot of Secret members playing and they all are respectful and fun, that is why I wish to join this clan.
Please, by all means, post some replays.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
prue...u seem like a nice guy so ima try and do this nice, but it ticks me off when ppl dont read teh front page...........

Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.
Also state your previous clans and orgs.

you only did this half way...

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style

you didnt do this until told

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph

you did this good job

Provide resourcefulness with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect)

no proof then it dont exist

and you applied when u had less then the required post, so why should i over look this?
He redid the app after he got 50 posts, he was at like 42 so he was really close already.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
but still, he didnt get it right the first time meaning he cant follow directions. iono maybe i overreacted but its starting to really irritate me how many ppl dont read the front page.
its part of tb teague. The place is infested with noobs who join play for a week or two and quit and wreak havoc during that time.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
I cant comment there since I never read the front page when I joined remember? xD I only got in cause I used to be a clan lead and I was a high belt lol
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it