Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

See? Right there. I had to dictionary obfuscation. Now the meaning of the word obfuscation is no longer obfuscated in my mind.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Sent. You should have enough now for the Right Bicep Texture on the market. Go get it before it gets nicked haha.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Ermagherd, thernks Zerndehr!

Erm ... I'm lacking 1 TC in order to buy the texture. May I please have another one?
fl0w
ok
-----
done
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 16, 2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just making sure bro.

You know that I care about you so much that I'm gonna update you on any Alison Brie content on here, be it in our own clan forum or in some other thread.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
fl0w
*sniffles* I would really like that, Timee.
I beg your pardon?

What you just said Zander is very offensive. You should be ashamed.

You, of all people, should know that the mere presence of Alison Brie makes most of the parts of the male brain shut off, except for the part that makes blood rush to Timee Junior (at least in my case).
fl0w
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
I beg your pardon?

What you just said Zander is very offensive. You should be ashamed.

You, of all people, should know that the mere presence of Alison Brie makes most of the parts of the male brain shut off, except for the part that makes blood rush to Timee Junior (at least in my case).

You're excused. Just this one time.
Clan Pride, my friend. Clan Pride.