Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I didn't apply. .-.
I simply invaded, and after a few hours, I got an invite from Orko to TGS.

Unless you call this an app. :o

I have to agree... that was kind of a dick move.
You said you didn't want to be in a clan yet you accepted a random invite.
They just wanted you because your staff.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I'm pretty sure it had something to do with skype because he said a member from TGS told him to join. He probably got skyped while in the clan, left, and then got invited a few minutes later.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
I'd be cool with you joining another clan, it's not like I'll force you to stay here and rot. Hell, TGS, that's kinda cool man.
However, if you're planning on clan hopping, don't come up with something like "I'm gonna take a break from clans" and then jump onto another the day after.
I think we deserve more respect than being told an obvious lie straight in the face.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I'd be cool with you joining another clan, it's not like I'll force you to stay here and rot. Hell, TGS, that's kinda cool man.
However, if you're planning on clan hopping, don't come up with something like "I'm gonna take a break from clans" and then jump onto another the day after.
I think we deserve more respect than being told an obvious lie straight in the face.

As I said previous hours before.
I was not planning on joining any other clans.
I was going to take a break from clans. However, I simply invaded, and there was a nice long list of yeses (when no app was placed). I accepted the invite because I already knew members in the clan. They're nice people (kinda sorta).
I had no intentions on "clan-hopping". I could how it could like I was trying to do so in your defense.

Twilight ~ I've known most of the TGS members long before I was staff. ._. pls no be like dis bb. no hate me pls. </3

Pair ~ I actually just invaded. .-. Wasn't planning in joining until Orko proposed an invite. I thought it over and went with taking it. pls no hate me. :C

Anyway, if you have any remarks to make to me, just throw it at me through Skype. I'll respond to it if it's just not calling me a dickhead or something of the sort.
Well, whatever. Enjoy your time in TGS ;0
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
As I said previous hours before.
I was not planning on joining any other clans.
I was going to take a break from clans. However, I simply invaded, and there was a nice long list of yeses (when no app was placed). I accepted the invite because I already knew members in the clan. They're nice people (kinda sorta).
I had no intentions on "clan-hopping". I could how it could like I was trying to do so in your defense.

Twilight ~ I've known most of the TGS members long before I was staff. ._. pls no be like dis bb. no hate me pls. </3

Pair ~ I actually just invaded. .-. Wasn't planning in joining until Orko proposed an invite. I thought it over and went with taking it. pls no hate me. :C

Anyway, if you have any remarks to make to me, just throw it at me through Skype. I'll respond to it if it's just not calling me a dickhead or something of the sort.

You told us that you were talking to a tgs member over skype...
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...