Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh my lord , raza ....you are the best white belt replay maker I have ever seen , I'm glad you're with us

Lingary: dude please follow the format on the first page , I'm giving you a chance to edit you're post
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

I think I am going to go find another clan, you guys to seem to be active enough.

I am sorry.
Last edited by Razapox; Oct 13, 2011 at 08:42 PM.
Name:1003157
Belt:2nd dan
How often you play:10
Best mod:judo
Why you want to join:because i'v never been in offisiol clan
What can you do for this clan:i can help get even more active
Infractions (current and expired):i had 2 when i was a blue belt
Extra:don't know how to post replays can u tell me please?
Post 2-3 replays so we can see your style also.
hello
please post some replays too

You go into advanced post, and then click manage attachments. You then browse into your folder and choose the replays you want.
Last edited by PieGod; Oct 14, 2011 at 01:35 PM.
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Originally Posted by 1003157 View Post
i told i do not know how

I explained how to in maxfire's post.

If you still do not understand, then you are too incompetent to join.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Name: Aly Halawa
Belt: Orange Belt
How often you play: Every Day when I am free which is alot
Best mod: Akido and Judo
Why you want to join: I want to join so I can help this clan be known as a good clan. I also want to join so I can be known and everyone in this clan would be known. Finally I want to join so the great PieGod can be known as a great loyal clan leader.
What can you do for this clan:I can make this clan have a great reputation by the way I play in game and the way I am always trying to help others if they are need or if they ask.
Infractions (current and expired): I have not had any infractions in this account or the one that got hacked.
Extra I used to have an account I think his name was RoloCoko and he used to be in this clan so I thought I would try to join again with this account. RoloCoko was always not participating because the account got hacked so I could not be able to do anything with the clan anymore.
You were hacked?

So you gave your password to someone? Or had something easy to guess?
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
No it was not that easy it was actually really hard. And I think just it got hacked from one of my friends he was pissed at me and said he would ruin my gaming life so he hacked my Ps3 and my Toribash and my Minecraft and I had to make new accounts all over again.