Toribash
holy shit? :o
does that mean...?
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Well aparently your opinion is the only one that matters.

So far you didn't even try to discuss it, yet you're commenting like that. Wanna try to put your view on table, discuss it like I did, and then we'll act like there's more oppinion than one? So far I see me typing and one guy going and you now talking bitterly. Take your time, gather your thoughts, then WILL be taken into consideration. Or at least discussed with, if they look disputable, god damn it;|...

And yes Shock, it means cocks. :P
You may put the RA shirt on.
Sahee: Whether I join RelaxAll or not, could you please evaluate me/ the skill I present. I know you dont sugar coat anything and I would like to see what the fuck is wrong with me. Unless you would give me a seal if I asked, if thats the case (which I doubt) please illustrate that as well. You dont have to do anything if you dont want to but you, nikeloas, and AMB are the people who have shaped me to be the player I have become. Thanks Yo'

~Hax

P.S. Glad to see you got my elf and welcome to RA shockwave
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
You still gave his your approval. Kinda contraddicting.
And that's what I'm flying around. You actually, quietly not liking how he plays in many ways, even from those FEW replays, and you STILL giving approvals. So how can you explain this? ;P

Let me quote myself:
If you stopped copying moves, I'll give you my seal of approval shock :3

Did he stop copying moves? According to the first post of his, yes. So I guess he had my vote.
But the second batch of replays, where he posted a commonly used opener for an app thread.
He may have not known, but at that stage, my vote disappears until I like the replays he post. Although I guess my vote doesn't matter anymore.
[A L P H A]
alright. heres a load of replays from today. i met sahee too :P

as you can probably see, those moves were all improvised and i tried my very very best to follow sahee's instructions on how to come back after disconnecting and it worked pretty well. i know learned that wrists are the most important comeback joints.
thanks to everyone by the way :]
Attached Files
***ra 7.rpl (38.5 KB, 12 views)
***ra 11.rpl (62.5 KB, 11 views)
***ra 12.rpl (54.7 KB, 11 views)
***ra 15.rpl (30.1 KB, 11 views)
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
H4rl said that ra would like me back and that their asked some of their old members that left..... so I'm here to try and rejoin

so this is some of my new wushu replay,my favorite one out of them is the first
Attached Files
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (63.5 KB, 15 views)
yeah!!!.rpl (30.1 KB, 10 views)
lols wushu decap.rpl (38.4 KB, 11 views)
yeah!!! decap.rpl (30.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by killer3366; May 27, 2009 at 02:10 AM.
Dot dot dot
Thats a big ole roger roger niner from me.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]