Toribash
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
I am not sure about the right term in english, I think about that kind of situation :

I understand you ask, this is an exemple, anyway I think that look like I want to mean ;)

And you are like this too, just wait for our big boss

Haha, well it's not anger, the term in English is more like... hmm, it's more like your wondering what's going on, not exactly sure what that would match up with.
Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
To join this clan is so fucking hard ... damn. They have so many clan wars and are very active that they are still a legendary clan! sarcasm...............However good luck with your ignore tactic.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Please witness how effective our recruiting system is everyone. This here is a prime example as to why we recruit the way we do,we will find out what type of person you really are and judge you regarding that.
Oh and KOTBOLT,this clan is hard to join. Hence,you were not accepted.

Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
Name: AndroidEx

Belt: Master Belt

GMT: +7 Jakarta, Indonesia. ~Proud of it
Past Clans: Evil, raku, [u]United, [r]Rust, [Savage].

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Replay maker, Not the best but little above standard.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): -

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Not sure, not going to fill it.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Lenshu, Aikido, Taekkyon, etc

About Yourself:

Gamer, been playing Tb for years. Gone out from tb for a year, something threw me away from TB, but finally i got back. Met lots of eVo members, i know few of you, which is Reykimoruy, BlueEvil, CoKe, Tripstone, P0int, Poop, Eddy, Mocucha, D3monz, etc. They're great and based as talented members.

~ Trust ~ Not just word, but promise. That what i'm based on.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:

eVo has stand and structure well, with some missing old members they're still complete package that form a massive Clan. Clan that honored & Respected by lot of clans/players. A Complete clan, does need something to make it " More " Complete. And here i am, i wanted to fulfill the missing part to be.

I've been on many clan. They're same, has no goals that really " BANG " / No point.
But this clan, has Goals that bring to succeed. Until now.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:

Bring this clan to be more active/aggressive, with some events that may be held by my self / some of you that gladly to help.

Finish eVo Goals ( maybe some of you isn't comfort with something ) We could discuss.
Well-known as a good clan.

eVo needs no changing. Just because we are not in everyone's faces in the community,does not mean we can be seen as a lesser clan. Trust me,you don't want to face us in-game,you'll regret it. Also,claiming we're not good enough on your application shows that:
a) You do not know anything about this clan.
b) You think you're better.

That is all.
ktnxbye.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

To join this clan is so fucking hard ... damn. They have so many clan wars and are very active that they are still a legendary clan! sarcasm...............However good luck with your ignore tactic.

This makes sense now haha. Have a good day sir.
Good luck getting sarcastic responses from other clans.

@ANDROIDex: 100% no.
Why? read your app and what coke said.
Last edited by largeKilla; Jan 22, 2013 at 09:37 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post

Trust me,you don't want to face us in-game,you'll regret it.

Point is amazing he literally broke my arm off, then proceeded beat me with it.
Same with reykimoruy in no grab mods. I guess you don't get ingame much androidex?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Eh, thanks for the vote guys.

I Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by kball View Post
Point is amazing he literally broke my arm off, then proceeded beat me with it.
Same with reykimoruy in no grab mods. I guess you don't get ingame much androidex?

Well, everyday kball.

They have their own opinion, can't defense my self.
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Jan 23, 2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can't even play this game

Lol, fail.
Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
Eh, thanks for the vote guys.

I Appreciate it.

Well, everyday kball.

They have their own opinion, can't defense my self.

Guyz! I know Android loooong time/ He is a good skilled person / I really want to see him in our clan.
Thx.
IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
OoT Member
I wont write more app's to other clans because toriclans are useless as fuck ;)
And i think how i talk has nothing to do with my age because i think im in a age in wich you cant talk about a child ''sir''.

I wont write more app's to other clans because toriclans are useless as fuck ;)
And i think how i talk has nothing to do with my age because i think im in a age in wich you cant talk about a child ''sir''.

I*
I'm*
an*
which*
can't*

Learn2English "sir".
Now stop posting here.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂