Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Finished shakugan no shana, all the three seasons.

The first two seasons were pretty good, considering character development and fighting, but the third was nowhere near the old style. I cant say I didnt like it, it just felt like I'm watching an entirely different anime.

I dont think that should count as a part of the same story, even if the characters are the same...

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Picked up Gurren Lagann again... got to episode 8... I think I'm going to curl up into a ball and cry now
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
finished Strike witches, both seasons, started watching DearS... what is with me and ecchi recently...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Picked up Gurren Lagann again... got to episode 8... I think I'm going to curl up into a ball and cry now

It's only of the best anime i've seen, even tho it made me cry twice so hard that i had to pause, finish crying then resume.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Aye, Kamina-sama is the definition of Big Ham.

Who the hell is named Kamina? Let alone refers to themselves as -sama... Well, at least it isn't written as 神な... "I am Kamina-sama, it's written with the kanji for 'A God'" lol.

EDIT: Just picked up Hidan no Aria, school slice of life, with guns. Lots of guns. Seems like it's going to be pretty epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDw96hKamZ0&feature=plcp
It's on YT.

If you want a taste of epic skip to 15:35.
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Sep 7, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
EDIT: Just picked up Hidan no Aria, school slice of life, with guns. Lots of guns. Seems like it's going to be pretty epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDw96hKamZ0&feature=plcp
It's on YT.

If you want a taste of epic skip to 15:35.

I loved that series. Yandere shrine maiden, tsundere loli, flirty but serious blonde, emotionless white(ish) haired girl, so many fetishes, not enough tissues.

Story was a bit corny, but fuck all I don't give a single fuck when there's this:

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
finished rozen maiden and Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

well...

starting bakuman 2, somehow i missed that

Vox sucks