Toribash
I wouldnt change acc since u have had that acc since2010
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I agree with kball. Even if your win/loss is bad, I still wouldn't ditch your main account. In the end, though, it's your decision. Also, if you're looking for Japanese words that start with S, I got some off wiki answers.

Sashimi
sushi
suki (like)
suika (watermelon)
sensei (teacher)
-san (mr/mrs/ms etc. etc.)
san (three)
sugoi (amazing)
suzushi (cool in terms of temperature)
samui (cold)
shimete (close)
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Do we still have clan jobs? Can I be the enforcer and recruiter.... Im good friends with uric and firebolty and stellar. The list goes on
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Sarutobi, that was a great list. But I'm thinking about the other name that will totally fits me up. Though Sensei is the 2nd greatest name in there.
And yes, I'm thinking about member jobs too, if we have it I think I will be a recruiter and events maker (if its necessary, all up to Sarutobi).
I see you got that name change sena ;o, what led you to pick that.
Also i can donate to your shop bank thing as i just make tc online whenever i go on and end up buying nothing, you could probably put it to good use.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by CDSONIC01 View Post
I see you got that name change sena ;o, what led you to pick that.
Also i can donate to your shop bank thing as i just make tc online whenever i go on and end up buying nothing, you could probably put it to good use.

I just got an idea to change my name to "sig" before, but new name should be atleast 4 characters long. Anyway I will donate some Toricredits after buying some stuff and doing request.
I will get the actual clan bank account and pass from Bounafizta as soon as possible.

Also, Sieg, formerly Sena21, will no longer be in [elite]. Apparently his brother was using his old account, and now that he's gotten back into the game, he's going to his old clans for some nostalgic fun. Just thought you all should know.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
seiosly..aww
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]