Toribash
You can also go into the menu and change it under video settings.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

I like the tower we made. Also, when you get back on the server, we'll start on the houses.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
My creation Download at bottom but its not finished yet. The picture below is a live or die mechanism but you have to have someone that pulls the levers at the towers so you cant just stand under the soul sand and think something will happen i will maybe update that.

From the pictures view the tower to the right is the die tower and the one to the left is live.

Last edited by s7ikan; Sep 17, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Dalliance View Post
Your graphics card won't effect performance to any great degree, it's your CPU that matters. And for people wondering how to change the fog distance, you need to press F3 then press 'F'.

Moar ram needed?
May0naise: Me and spartan(floob82 or something) found this huge mineshaft in Daxxy's house. You should check it out. It's behind my fireplace.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Moar ram needed?

At absolute most it will use just under a gig of RAM, and that's if everything is maxed out.
I can confirm this, since i've had a bitch of a time trying to get it to use more. Apparently, it outright refuses to use more than 1 GB, even when you have 8 available. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Also, did creepers get deadlier in this update? I don't recall getting instakilled at full health on Easy by them before now.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The new update is pretty fucking awesome.
Saw a couple of Endermans but i didn't have balls to attack them ;o
It's All About Expansion
heared Notch , wanted to integrate Herobrine in this update , on purpose , he dont said he will he said he will propably .. we will see
and i doubt the Textures in this update will have the quality of Misa´s Misa221Texturepack :3
Last edited by thedevill; Sep 18, 2011 at 02:02 PM.
The Sleepy Beast