Toribash
I'm having a little problem. I got 3 champions atm i really like, but i don't know which one to stick with.
The champions are Cho'Gath (playing as a mage-tank), Nidalee (full ap) and Heimerdinger (full ap).
Got any suggestions?
i think nidalee is more useful than heimerdinger in the midlane
cho top/jungle

of course, play who you're best at and it depends on who you're playing against
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Playing DuoQ reduces your winning chances. Just sayin'.

Oh really? I virtually never ever play alone o.o
Maybe I oughta try soloing ranked when I get a replacement mouse for my logitech g500s (rip)
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I clearly didn't get my point through. Sorry for the misinterpretations it might have caused.

I know they are different queues and everything, but the game is the same (summoner's rift, 5v5) so I think that they should change it to improve the experience for new players. How hard could it be to add an integer with the total amount of games played for every map and add that to the mmr calculation or whatever is used?

no? if you only play adcs in ranked for 1000 games straight and then go into normal games with friends to play a different role for once you dont expect to get matched against experienced players because you will probably suck at it
well not as much as people 3 entire leagues below you of course, but that's a decent reason to keep different mmrs independent from each other anyway
I'd be happy if I get to play the same role more than twice in a row in ranked. It's rare to find someone generous enough to give you the role they want in my ELO Q.Q
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Havu View Post
I'm having a little problem. I got 3 champions atm i really like, but i don't know which one to stick with.
The champions are Cho'Gath (playing as a mage-tank), Nidalee (full ap) and Heimerdinger (full ap).
Got any suggestions?

All of them. From one I've been told you should never stick with one. You can have a best, but play as many as you can.

IF I joined league in 2014 do I still apply for a free mystery gift?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And if I got banned by leaverbuster for a week, do I still count?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Okay guys, hi, gonna do a giveaway.

All you have to do is send me a PM with the following

Your Toribash name
Your League of Legends name
Your favorite League of Legends streamer (pro or non-pro, it doesn't matter)
Your favorite champion and a short paragraph saying why.
Lastly, a mini-guide on how to play them.

These stats or "whatever" you wanna call them, are purely for fun. Nothing is going to be copy/pasted and I will reveal the winners (with permission from them first) here.

The prize will be RP and there will be two winners of my choosing.

Thank you and happy writing, for more giveaways, check my twitch stream at www.twitch.tv/irhasgg . I play many games along with league and looking to do this as a hobbie for a while.
-----
Oh, I forgot to mention. Deadline is a week or two. I'll give ya'll some time.
Last edited by ed; Jan 7, 2015 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم