Toribash
Wow, ok.

Fair enough.

Also, is dropping from 1100 ELO down to 950 in 2.5 months bad?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
reminder that everyone is bad at this game
id say sry but no, chances are 9/10 people reading this thread would be frustrating to play with and even though you ask hella questions in this thread, you won't ever be good at it. you might say you don't give a shit if you're good but why do ppl ask so many questions here? idk

tl;dr

Last edited by TyZi; Jan 5, 2015 at 05:51 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
reminder that everyone is bad at this game
id say sry but no, chances are 9/10 people reading this thread would be frustrating to play with and even though you ask hella questions in this thread, you won't ever be good at it. you might say you don't give a shit if you're good but why do ppl ask so many questions here? idk

tl;dr

Bit of a dick thing to say, but w/e. I play the game for fun. Do I want to get better? Sure, it would make it more fun! Problem is, I'm seemingly having a harder time mastering the strategies and what have yous. Most of the time asking questions here results in being ignored. And if you ask questions in game you mainly get shunned. So its rather hard for me to get better when all people want to do is complain about how bad you are without helping.

And before you say something along the lines of "I didn't get peoples help to learn how to play!" Fine, YOU didn't. Be happy for yourself. But don't shoot down others interest in playing by saying they have to learn by themselves (Or via internet sources and videos, because honestly, having someone put it into practice with you is much better then watching/reading about it).

I thing league is a great game to enjoy with people. Sadly, most of the community are just blind win hungry assholes.

----------------------------------

Edit:

Not entirely directed to TyZi btw. Just the post you made reminded me of something I've been meaning to talk about.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jan 5, 2015 at 08:04 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I hit level 30 finally

Ill do ranked in about a week or so

-----------------------
Or I might just say fuck it and go for it. I dont know yet.

ranked reset is in a week, either u screw ur MMR yet and be able to do ur placements again, or u just wait at all.

i would suggest wait anyways until uve made about 500 games at all, then u got enough expierence to be able to play this game on a competitive level.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post

Champs

These are the champs I have. I really like ap champs, so I'm considering Lebla, Orianna, or syndra. But any ap champs are cool. Thoughts?

you should be able to play every role
Top, Jungle, Mid, ADC, Supp.
if u hop straight into ranked without knowing support even exist (as i did back in the day) u gonna have a bad time
u should have technically atleast 3 picks ure confident with in every role. which is hard with ur champ pool and at that expierence point.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Would a Sona/Akali/Ahri/Katarina bot lane lane work out in low ELOs? I've had some good experiences with Ahri/Akali in the past.

what is for you "low" elo
u can win in bronze and silver with everything u are able to carry with.
if soraka AD toplane is ur thing, do it, wreck, carry.
when ure going into gold and plat i would rather consider some meta picks or some actual champs that work... like AP nid is currently not in the meta at all
still i could play u every acc to gold with just nid.
-----
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Wow, ok.

Fair enough.

Also, is dropping from 1100 ELO down to 950 in 2.5 months bad?

"dropping" is a harsh thing

either u just had a bad time
or you deserve it.

if u deserve to be better, u will climb back without any hesitation.
if u deserve to be there, u should make the best out of it and improve to slowly make ur way towards higher grounds.
Last edited by Unicorn; Jan 5, 2015 at 02:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
fam its normals, chill

u got boosted
i actually played with the stupid people to get where im at and it's rly not fun, despite it being a fun game :~)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

@TyZi
Tad harsh statement no? I'm know everybody could improve, including yourself and our legendary Kristis.

Sounds to me like you don't play the "game" but you treat it like a job.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
u got boosted
i actually played with the stupid people to get where im at and it's rly not fun, despite it being a fun game :~)

ye by like 2 divisions, then i kept climbing. anyway premades are there for a reason
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post

you should be able to play every role
Top, Jungle, Mid, ADC, Supp.
if u hop straight into ranked without knowing support even exist (as i did back in the day) u gonna have a bad time
u should have technically atleast 3 picks ure confident with in every role. which is hard with ur champ pool and at that expierence point.

I know all the roles exist. Currently I'm improving my support and jungle. I was just ask about the champions because I'm getting close to 4800 IP and I dont know what champ I want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]