Toribash
I hit level 30 finally

Ill do ranked in about a week or so

-----------------------
Or I might just say fuck it and go for it. I dont know yet.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jan 4, 2015 at 08:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you want, do at most 2 games if you lose at all. Otherwise, keep going until you lose or just stop altogether.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So this is what I have so far. Would really appreciate it if you would give it a read. Expect spelling mistakes and errors, it's a rough draft. Needs formatting, yada yada. Will add pictures.

new op

sources

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Champs

These are the champs I have. I really like ap champs, so I'm considering Lebla, Orianna, or syndra. But any ap champs are cool. Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ed View Post
So how does bottom lane support and ADC tie in together? They work like well luberecated cogs of a clock, meshing perfectly with their own jobs. Let's have a senerio. A typical level four trade; The support uses Zenith Blade to start the fight, ADC uses Relentless Pursuit to dodge the enemy support and ADC's Grasping Roots and Phosphorus Bomb. Your support continues to lock down the carry with her Shield of Daybreak and you (the ADC) use ignite, Piercing Light, and auto attacks to finish him down. Teamwork makes the dream work, no? Bonus points if you can name the Champions based on the description

A bit too complex to explain bot lane. First, if they don't know what the champs are, that was a bunch of mumbojumbo that you just said. Explaining the role, how the champion fits the role, and how that works out would explain it better. And that would still take up too much time and be an overload.

this is why using your own example

Point is, bot lane is difficult and it doesn't help explaining it if you're going to explain it when leaving out half of the information as a guessing game. Most people don't learn what champions can do what except through facing or playing as them. Just explaining the general archetypes of supports and adc, and duties while in lane, should give a general idea of what goes on.

As an example for supports, tanky initiator supports typically look to put pressure and make kill opportunities, ranged mage supports typically look to put out poke and make kill opportunities, heal supports typically try to keep their adc healthy through the laning phase. All of them try to disengage their adc from disadvantageous fights, and keep vision of the jungle and river to mitigate ganks. Proceed to give examples of each role and explain that some of these roles overlap (sona is both a healbot and a mage). Explain also that supports typically are powerful without items, which lets them function as a role designed to funnel as much gold as possible into somebody which scales very well with items. This keeps information concise, explains everything in enough detail to make it applicable, but vaguely enough to not be an overload of information.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ye i got chu. I kinda got bored with doing it at the end and I wanted to take a break Xp.

Was going to making a separate section on each type of champ further down anyways. Thanks for the help thought :3

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Would a Sona/Akali/Ahri/Katarina bot lane lane work out in low ELOs? I've had some good experiences with Ahri/Akali in the past.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays