Toribash
Oh fak me then.

edit: I'll go invite my classmates (pro) to rank with me
Last edited by poison; Dec 31, 2014 at 11:40 PM.
^ You can only duoQ with players up to Gold 1 when you're unranked.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
*edit*

God damn it fluttershy go play with your animals or something.

I don't have any :c I'd gladly have a poro as my pet though.
Poros really remind me of Club Penguin's puffles. I'd love to have either one as my pet.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
First time Darius in a pvp match. Riven had to leave lane and switched with talon...who I then killed.

First time

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't play Ranked just because it's available to you, you'll hate yourself if you're not good at the game and then get put into Bronze 5 straight away. Just continue to play normals and boost your skill level and carry teams, and then you know that you're ready for Ranked.
I think going straight at ranked made me worse at the game overall. I'll wait till mid summer until I get back into Ranked WHEN S5 STARTS! lelelelelel
My Replays

Streakin'

On the road to Gold! Streak is unreal, even if I lose 1 match I turn it around instantly with 3 wins.

edit:

in other news..

Last edited by Holotor; Jan 1, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
I lied guys. I have to say, Xin Zhao is the one champ I can truly call my main. I never get bored with this champion. There's always a way to make him fun to play even though he's pretty much an auto attacking tank.
My Replays

lol

Support Nidalee no longer viable? Then again, they did have a Karthus support.. lmao
Died from trying to spear a Sejuani to death lvl 1 from getting ganked by the bot lane in the jungle and also diving Quinn under tower with 300hp left. :v