Toribash
His passive reduces his cooldowns by 1 second every spell cast .-. You mean his mana scaling on his abilities.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
That's what I meant hahahaha .-. Dun h8 me

Edit: but then again, more mana = more spells = more cooldown = more damage ;>
Nothing really needs to be said here. Just Fiddle being Fiddle in ARAM. Veigar denied me a penta twice.

Derp

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why am I suddenly seeing Veigar so often lately? When I got him, no one played him .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why am I suddenly seeing Veigar so often lately? When I got him, no one played him .-.

Same here. Now that you mention it, Im seeing him a whole lot. Maybe people are finally starting to appreciate him more?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Singed feels really strong right now, seeing a whole lot of proxy singed again

E:
Oh and Richard Lewis. The single most dull voice I have ever heard in my life, as well as a beard that looks like sharpie scribbles. The average journalist.
Last edited by Hyde; Dec 30, 2014 at 01:19 PM.
Hoss.
Damn it. Syndra is on sale. Damn being a minor with no job. Oh well. I hate blitzcrank and ez is pretty fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why don't you become a minor with a job? :o

Blitz and Syndra, two people I have bought in League, along with Amumu, Sejuani, Taric, Nami, Trundle and Nautilus
No.

Is it just me, or has the number of assholes increased? I'm a terrible person because I was trying a new champ and didnt do well. Welp, Might as well die in a hole.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]