Toribash
Welp, since Hyde didn't answer your question, 25 plus 12% movement speed which is about 40 would make 65 when in combat.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
If you have boots of mobility and the enchantment Furor dose the enchantment counter the boots active?

If you go into combat your mobi boots stop the speed boost. But you get your furors boost.
You have to damage to a champion for furors to give you the boost so you'll never be using both passives at the same time.
This nigga acting like I don't main adc, of course I know the prices. Bilge is horrible on Cait and even worse against a team that wasn't building health. Even if she was dying, with the farm that she got and the global gold (They hopefully got) from towers she couldn't bought a better damage item over it.

B)
You play him like most other adcs, except you can play a little more balls to the wall due to his passive. Basically before trades land your smokescreen, q'em and watch them die
Last edited by Stellar; Dec 29, 2014 at 03:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You play him like most other adcs, except you can play a little more balls to the wall due to his passive. Basically before trades land your smokescreen, q'em and watch them die

gave it a go

Was pretty alright

I suggest getting ghostblade before stattik, the attackspeed active is really good for graves (well basically everyone)
How does one build a fucking Tryndamere nowadays?
In top lane, I usually rush a Botrk because everyone is a tanky fuck, then averice, hydra, boots, ie, and whatever.
Will dat wurk?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
How does one build a fucking Tryndamere nowadays?
In top lane, I usually rush a Botrk because everyone is a tanky fuck, then averice, hydra, boots, ie, and whatever.
Will dat wurk?

Depending on the match up, I'll rush a cutlass or get a zeal into stattik.
If you're mainly just split pushing, conside hydra over stattik for the stronger clear but I always take stattik for the AS.