Toribash
View Poll Results: Lucent in C3?
Why, yes.
15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wait, so this thread is just about someone trying to diss the clan because he got his bet PAID BACK to him?
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
Originally Posted by Selavi View Post
Ok guys, be proud of keeping shit in your clan, there nothing else u can do. But wait, there is one more thing - u can be proud of knowing well your NATIVE language.

Meh. I thank you for all of us.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 24, 2011 at 10:24 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by hproducts View Post
Wait, so this thread is just about someone trying to diss the clan because he got his bet PAID BACK to him?

Not quite right, This is about a guy or girl whatever... (in this case Selavi) who is upset because Jire helped his/her opponent to get his/her bet money back. And decided to blame that on Jire, who were just helping a poor little person.
Alrighty this threads turned stupid pretty fast.

I tried being reasonable with you bud.

Don't post here again selavi till you know what it is you are talking about.
fuck you c3

fuck you i request ally and enemi plz
-----
Originally Posted by Selavi View Post
Ok guys, be proud of keeping shit in your clan, there nothing else u can do. But wait, there is one more thing - u can be proud of knowing well your NATIVE language.

He's deaf. ass.
Last edited by glOw; Apr 25, 2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Hi to me bitches
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.