Toribash
Listening to the Mashiro-iro Symphony OST. It's very, very nice. Ambient music to a soft subtle flute seems to fit well.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
It's so beautiful. *sob**sob*

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
you need to understand anatomy or atleast body shape/proportions befor starting a art style as stylised as that.
otherwise you'll forever be drawing skinny big headed dwarves with no hips.

there are thousands of manga drawng tutorials, try reading some of the basic character construction ones or basic body drawing instead of diving right in.

focus on a specific area. start with closeups of faces for character design, then start with sketches of bodies and how the body reacts in different poses.

manga drawings are very much stylised, placing alot of emphasis on shape and line.
youre not confident enough with your pencil work. soft sketchy lines when you should be concentrating on bold confident singular lines.
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 6, 2012 at 05:25 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I am starting at drawing manga

Made today

better stop now, before it's too late.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

What you guys talking about, it's pretty good drawing sort of. :3

Try drawing on programs because it looks much cleaner, and with practice you could convert it into a mini-manga or something.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Favorite Anime quotes
what is your fav quotes mine this

Hibari Kyoya - Pride is not something you can surrender.
Oga Tatsumi - Idiots are not good!
Tojo Hidetora - So... which one is my dance partner? You? Or you? Or is it you? Yeah... I guess so. Well, since I really can't choose, how about you all come at me together!
Gokudera Hayato - Idiot cow, don’t get tired of playing already! You’ll freeze to death!
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Just started watching this, it's awesome. And I think it's time for a new avatar, hehe.

I love the music.

If I started a phone diary, I'm afraid it'd be too much like how Amano's was in the beginning. Maybe if I got a yandere stalker out of it, though...