Toribash
I'm going to post them all at the same time so that it looks like an army in the post, and I have 2 left. So hush. [:

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
The International Harm Reduction Association (IHRA) recently published a report on the
use of the death penalty for drug crimes around the world. The report distinguishes
between countries that have legislation allowing a death sentence for drug offenses and
those that actually apply it in practice. According to the report, 32 jurisdictions retain
the death penalty for drug offenses (out of the 58 countries that have the death
penalty for any offense), at least 12 of which were known to have carried out an
execution for such offenses in the last three years. These countries include China, Iran,
Saudi Arabia, and Viet Nam. Additionally, 13 of the 32 jurisdictions use a mandatory
death penalty for certain categories of drug offenses. Five of the 32 jurisdictions are
abolitionist in practice, i.e. they have not carried out an execution in many years. The
United States, whose federal law allows the death penalty for certain drug offenses
even where a murder has not occurred, is considered a jurisdiction with only symbolic
commitment to such a practice since this part of the federal death penalty law has not
been applied to any defendant.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
A copypaste, so? <.<
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Aspire is poor, lol.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
^
What he said.
But that's only destiny who said we should reject Kristis :| Noone more. And he didn't say why, so I'm still sure we should take him.
He's pretty awesome, and we just missed a cool member. He's probably gonna get in most clans :|
LIPS(56k?)
Come and get them etc

Available in designer colors
special colors can be requested
Last edited by Stickicide; Jun 17, 2010 at 04:04 AM.
elsewhere